[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 59 Next
I get that they are working on it and fixing it but this is such a let down again
08/13/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Kittahsmashh
Thanks for the update... I know it's a large population server and it does come with the territory of being a large population, but it's extremely aggravating not to be able to log in and play while others are able to do so :(

It'd be nice to be able to switch servers from the login screen or something, so I could at least try to play an alt on a low-pop server or something in the meantime...

08/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Zenetta
And when they come up are we going to get an XP buff equivalent to the downtime to help us catch up?
08/13/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Hostile
My only regret is that I had coffee while I was doing that first quest, only to be dc'd apon picking up my first azerite gear and never back in.

lmao
08/13/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Ythisens
The team has made some headway on the login issues, but we're still working on a fix. I'll have an update for you guys as soon as I have something else to share!

What a generic response, can we get some actual information? Like it isn't bad enough we are being punished for playing on high population servers, we still get a generic answer with no relevant information in it. People are quickly approaching level 120 while very many of us can't even log in to our characters? And what will be receive as compensation? 1 day of game time? This is unfair for the lot of us who are unable to play currently. Please give us a real update and discuss compensation, this is unacceptable from Blizzard as a company
You're doing well on communicating. When they hired you folks, did they say communicating well was a priority? They made the right choice with hiring you!!!!
They need to hit the high pop servers with a 20% XP buff for the next day of SOLID UNINTERRUPTED TIME.
this really kills the happiness about leveling thats for sure....very disappointed....again
08/13/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Areyouknew
The team has made some headway on the login issues, but we're still working on a fix. I'll have an update for you guys as soon as I have something else to share!

What a generic response, can we get some actual information? Like it isn't bad enough we are being punished for playing on high population servers, we still get a generic answer with no relevant information in it. People are quickly approaching level 120 while very many of us can't even log in to our characters? And what will be receive as compensation? 1 day of game time? This is unfair for the lot of us who are unable to play currently. Please give us a real update and discuss compensation, this is unacceptable from Blizzard as a company

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh. Sorry. Just what I read from that.
08/13/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Areyouknew

You'll get on when you get on its not going to kill you not to play they are just pixels
worst team ever
Bunch of entitled brats here like every launch. Instead of !@#$%ing put your money where your mouth is, cancel your subscription and never come back. But you won't because the minute the servers come up you get over your hissy fit.
Im just glad im not one of those poor unfortunate souls that took very valuable time off from work to participate in this event. It is no surprise that this launch is yet another bust. Call yall bosses people, and let them know you are coming into work tomorrow instead of using personal time off or Vacation time...
Hey! got to the black screen this time! Improvement! hahahahah
-_-
Can we at least get the functionality to change realms? I have other characters I could play in the meantime if I could just get to the server list without disconnecting.
Oh !@#$ I'm loading in
08/13/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Memellidari
Bunch of entitled brats here like every launch. Instead of !@#$%ing put your money where your mouth is, cancel your subscription and never come back. But you won't because the minute the servers come up you get over your hissy fit.

You don't have to be an 'entitled brat' to know when the money that you've worked for is being taken without getting any product back in return.
And I repeat..... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Blackscreen again for me ..
of course some people got in and are already 111 + while others sat in queue for hours and then got kicked and never even got into the game.

How are ya gonna make it right?

Or is it just

Tough, some people got lucky, some got nothing?
08/13/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Mesperyian
08/13/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Memellidari

You don't have to be an 'entitled brat' to know when the money that you've worked for is being taken without getting any product back in return.

Would you like your dollar back would that make you feel better