[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18 59 Next
08/13/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Areyouknew
08/13/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Foúrlife

that $1 you are out must really hurt huh?

Totally along with all of my dollars spent on the collector's edition of the expansion, and server/faction transfer fees. Get off my bag kiddo

>has literally no understanding of how IT works, asking for a more specific answer from blizzard while themselves don't know the issue
> kiddo

keep digging lol
I am a very senior person in IT (not to brag). Many older people in my office ask me for technical help on a daily basis for help with things like Word and Outlook. Usually I tell them to restart the program and/or their computer, which generally solves the problem. I hate to share my secrets for free, but desperate times and all that
08/13/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Grimmkitty
Yay I beat the "Logging into game Server" finally and made it to the next zone....does anyone know where the light switch is in this room I can't see a thing????

Oh never-mind it looks like you have to find it in a time limit or it is game over and back to fight the "Logging into game Server" boss again.
did the update mess up anyone else game files? I'm receiving

Something went wrong with a file. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that!

Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000840
This is what happens when Cali gets release before east coast. That 3pm Cali release screwed us all
Just got home from work and cant even log in, come on Blizz…..refund or get your crap fixed
08/13/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Mesperyian
08/13/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Foúrlife

Would you like your dollar back would that make you feel better

Its hard to know what things cost when you don't have to pay for things yourself, huh?

Oh be assured i pay for everything myself
08/13/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Foúrlife
08/13/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Areyouknew

Totally along with all of my dollars spent on the collector's edition of the expansion, and server/faction transfer fees. Get off my bag kiddo

Kiddo? LAMO Go QQ else where

you mean LMOA, maybe you should go QQ elsewhere little buddy
At work, won't be home for another 5 hours.

So glad I was prepared for this patch...I mean expac.
Cleared my scheduled today to play... silly me i guess...
Stormrage cant log in as usual on launch day
Sure would be nice to play the $50 expansion I paid for six months ago.
08/13/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Areyouknew
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Kiddo? LAMO Go QQ else where

you mean LMOA, maybe you should go QQ elsewhere little buddy

Im QQing? hahahahahahahahah
You'd think I'd learn by now not to hope to be able to play at launch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And the Stormrage US Server....
I’ve been trying to log in for 2.5 hours :(
I finally got to my character screen only to be disconnected.
I did expect this because well, it is launch day. It just sucks that my realm is one of the effected ones for me at least.
I think what everyone wants to say is that people are upset other people are playing. We wanted everyone to have the same login issues
/s
08/13/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Sure would be nice to play the $50 expansion I paid for six months ago.
I dont think I've seen a post by you that isnt complaining.
08/13/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Aluuni
I think what everyone wants to say is that people are upset other people are playing. We wanted everyone to have the same login issues
/s

100%
Hope I see some !@#$ in my mailbox when/if I get to log on.
Words for the wise....never, and i mean never... waste a vacation day or pto for a WoW expac...youll just be pissed off at the end of the year when you have none left and look back on those 3 days you took just to stare at a log in screen.