[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 59 Next
Whatever the update was, it was bonk. Now it wont even log into game server now.
08/13/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Disobaes
08/13/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Sure would be nice to play the $50 expansion I paid for six months ago.
I dont think I've seen a post by you that isnt complaining.

Did I somehow give you the impression that I cared?

I'm sorry. I really don't.
GOT INTO THE GAME ON TICH FINALLY!
We think we've nailed down the exact cause of the issue now and are currently working to address it so you guys can get in!

Hopefully I should have a good update here soon. As always I'll post an update as soon as I have something else to share.
"YOU WERE NOT PREPARED"
08/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Deeproot
#1 on the queue now for stormrage for about 10 minutes (after having waited an hour), so you might have another server with issues.

Yeah I was at 41 for awhile then was disconnected..... that was 2.5 hours ago. The US-Stormrage Server is definitely effected.
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Ythisens
We think we've nailed down the exact cause of the issue now and are currently working to address it so you guys can get in!

Hopefully I should have a good update here soon. As always I'll post an update as soon as I have something else to share.

:O

Edit: IN NOW
nice job
Still can't log into stormrage all my trial accounts that just let you pick a server log in just fine. This one gets stuck at Logging into game server. Can't even change the server to a lower pop one just to play.
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Infernastorm
08/13/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Disobaes
... I dont think I've seen a post by you that isnt complaining.

Did I somehow give you the impression that I cared?

I'm sorry. I really don't.

Yeah you've shown us how much you "dont" care

Areyouknew be like

wE nEeD mOrE dEtAiLs PlEaSe

Thank you for your hard work!
how come Snutz who plays on Illidan is able to play but not everyone else?
08/13/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Ythisens
The team has made some headway on the login issues, but we're still working on a fix. I'll have an update for you guys as soon as I have something else to share!

Thank you for your hard work.
08/13/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Oneplustwo
I am a very senior person in IT (not to brag). Many older people in my office ask me for technical help on a daily basis for help with things like Word and Outlook. Usually I tell them to restart the program and/or their computer, which generally solves the problem. I hate to share my secrets for free, but desperate times and all that

I'm not going to go as far as to say that I saved WoW, but giving away my secrets mere minutes before the problem being solved...it does make one think...
08/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Deeproot
#1 on the queue now for stormrage for about 10 minutes (after having waited an hour), so you might have another server with issues.

Yeah I was at 41 for awhile then was disconnected..... that was 2.5 hours ago. The US-Stormrage Server is definitely effected.
Looks like Blizzard is updating my game as we speak. Maybe with a fix?
08/13/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Saypleaselol

Areyouknew be like

wE nEeD mOrE dEtAiLs PlEaSe

I wish i could do more than just like this post. hahahahahahah
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Graador
GOT INTO THE GAME ON TICH FINALLY!

NVM kicked out. fml. i was genuinely happy for the first time in 3.5 hours, thanks blizz... going back to runescape screw this
For those of you looking to be able to choose which realm at Login screen. Open your WTF folder, open config.wtf and add this line to the bottom:

SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"

Unfortunately, the game likes to auto wipe this command from the config, so if you continue to have issues, re-add this line to the config and re-launch the game.

COME ON ILLIDAN! BIG BUCKS! BIG BUCKS! NO WHAMMY! NO WHAMMY!