[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 59 Next
I am willing to lose sleep over this and complain in the morning.
08/13/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Foúrlife
08/13/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Mesperyian
You don't have to be an 'entitled brat' to know when the money that you've worked for is being taken without getting any product back in return.

Would you like your dollar back would that make you feel better

If I pay for a product and not receive said product or satisfied with the service, yes absolutely I will ask for a refund. Sure you can tell me to just cancel my subscription, but that will just cause Blizzard to lose another customer. It will also not solve the inherent issue that Blizzard has failed to address time and time again, failure to provide adequate service during launch of an expansion.

Its hard to justify paying a monthly subscription when there are other products that dont suffer the same repeated mistakes. We expect better.
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Ythisens
We think we've nailed down the exact cause of the issue now and are currently working to address it so you guys can get in!

Hopefully I should have a good update here soon. As always I'll post an update as soon as I have something else to share.

I am still experiencing the "Logging in to game server" message
08/13/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Kayaus
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Ythisens
We think we've nailed down the exact cause of the issue now and are currently working to address it so you guys can get in!

Hopefully I should have a good update here soon. As always I'll post an update as soon as I have something else to share.

COME ON ILLIDAN! BIG BUCKS! BIG BUCKS! NO WHAMMY! NO WHAMMY!

I'm at a loading screen!!!! Its stuck at about 80% though
08/13/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Tifftaff
Whatever the update was, it was bonk. Now it wont even log into game server now.

Yeah, I just saw the download on my game as well. Tried logging on and it isn’t doing anything.
Game is updating or something now. Guess they threw up a patch.
Still can't login to tich and can't even download that small patch.
08/13/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Skycrusher

If I pay for a product and not receive said product or satisfied with the service, yes absolutely I will ask for a refund. Sure you can tell me to just cancel my subscription, but that will just cause Blizzard to lose another customer. It will also not solve the inherent issue that Blizzard has failed to address time and time again, failure to provide adequate service during launch of an expansion.

Its hard to justify paying a monthly subscription when there are other products that dont suffer the same repeated mistakes. We expect better.

Do you tell that to the power company too when the power goes out?
08/13/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Aluuni
I think what everyone wants to say is that people are upset other people are playing. We wanted everyone to have the same login issues
/s

This is literally how I feel. If I have to eat a poop sandwich for my 50 dollars everyone else should eat a poop sandwich.
08/13/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Speçies
For those of you looking to be able to choose which realm at Login screen. Open your WTF folder, open config.wtf and add this line to the bottom:

SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"

Unfortunately, the game likes to auto wipe this command from the config, so if you continue to have issues, re-add this line to the config and re-launch the game.

This let me *finally* get to realm select but still could not log into a52.

08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Ythisens
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as US-Area 52, US-Illidan, US-Tichondrius, EU-Draenor, and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

US-Stormrage Realm is having issues. Thanks for all you do!!! We all hope to get logged in soon! <3
I still cant login to illidan after update.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE Don't forget the death threats on twitter to make this stupid posting complete.
I downloaded this patch and still can't get in. This is stupid.
This is stupid.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? I am from Stormrage, and expected a Q' but this is outrageous-I was online and playing just fine like everyone else and now NOTHING!!!!!

QQ
hey Blizz, next month I'm gonna probably be a few days late in paying you.

Surely, you understand.
I am getting the error "A Character with that name already exists"

All my other toons work besides my main