[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 59 Next
Im glad you filthy hordees cant get in jajajaja
At least I learned from watching all the streamers who were allowed to log on is that you can get level 118 in 3 hours.
4 hours ggs nice work .
Emerald Dream is having log in issues. I haven't been able to get in at all yet. Been trying for hours.
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Ythisens
We think we've nailed down the exact cause of the issue now and are currently working to address it so you guys can get in!

Hopefully I should have a good update here soon. As always I'll post an update as soon as I have something else to share.

Almost 4 hours now, what a disappointment.
Put your downtime in the bag.
08/13/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Ashayna
Im glad you filthy hordees cant get in jajajaja

Because noone plays alliance anymore except 40 year old puss boi's for that draenei booty
08/13/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Foúrlife
08/13/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Skycrusher

If I pay for a product and not receive said product or satisfied with the service, yes absolutely I will ask for a refund. Sure you can tell me to just cancel my subscription, but that will just cause Blizzard to lose another customer. It will also not solve the inherent issue that Blizzard has failed to address time and time again, failure to provide adequate service during launch of an expansion.

Its hard to justify paying a monthly subscription when there are other products that dont suffer the same repeated mistakes. We expect better.

Do you tell that to the power company too when the power goes out?

I dont know where you live, but in the state of Virginia, yes the power company refunds money especially if the State found out they made too much of a profit. Do they refund money for the purpose of power outages? Not necessarily no, they do deduct money from the bill however.

Also heres another example, if my ISP, lets say Verizon for example, does not provide me the internet speeds that I paid for, I would absolutely complain and get that !@#$ fixed right away. Blizzard is a business, and businesses need to satisfy their customers. That is their sole purpose.
Downloaded patch. Got excited to play.
And went straight back to “logging in to game server” boss.

QQ
i just wanna play, watching your guild leave you behind, and the rest of the world is disheartening </3
Hope we get a bonus xp for this
I TOOK A 3 HOUR NAP AND THE SERVERS ARE STILL DOWN, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
4 hours now.

We better get some kind of XP buff for this.

People are already 118, for the love of god.
08/13/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Bøømløltwø
Hope we get a bonus xp for this

You wont, I cant think of a time that Blizz has done that. I may be wrong and if so please correct me. Im just glad i DCed while in an inn. At least ill log in with a little rest.
08/13/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Ythisens
We think we've nailed down the exact cause of the issue now and are currently working to address it so you guys can get in!

Hopefully I should have a good update here soon. As always I'll post an update as soon as I have something else to share.

More importantly, please share an update on how we're going to be compensated for this dumpster fire of a launch. Thanks.
we aint getn !@#$ blizz is a %^-* company when it comes to this stuff and what is fair
Im actually starting to get pissed now, coming up on 4 hours of this. Glad i booked the day off work to sit and stare at a bloodly log in screen.
The problem is this game is no longer a priority. The first teamers are all supporting other games and WOW gets the leftovers. The last expansion was great this one was hard to even get excited about. Excitement even less after this snafu. I just started playing again after a year layoff and most likely will just do the month unless something surprises me. Sad to say but this game is old news.
Every time I try to log in I get stuck on the loading screen, or I get messages like "character not found" or "a character with this name already exists"
Area 52 still down.