[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 21 22 23 59 Next
Do yah think brolly will get to go god mode
Can't say some of us didn't know this was going to happen, it always does, been playing since Nov 04 . I've seen this happen mostly every time something big occurs. Big Patches like last week and now on the release date of a new expansion. Seriously Blizzard how many years and how may of these very same problems occur time and time again. Sorry , after 14 years at this the game managers need to work a little harder to insure problems such as these don't continue to happen.
Ion , come on now do better.
HOW TE FUK WE CHANGE REALM HERE????????? CANT CHANGE TO OTHER REALM!!!
08/13/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Anjunabeats

I live in the sticks they dont give me anything back if the power outage is beyond their control. Do I expect them to? Nope! I put my big boy pants and find something else to do. If for one minute though Blizzard planned this i would be demanding some kind of refund. Lucky for me i have been playing it since 2004 and know every time a xpac comes out there is always some kind of issue. Now after 14 years you would think they had it figured out. After they announce all the servers would go live at the same time. I knew there was going to be issues since they have never done that before. So put your big girl panties on and just deal with it. In the 14 years i have played this game they have never given a refund to anyone crying and whining on their forums about a refund!!!

They actually did give a few days credit atleast 1 time back that I am aware of during Vanilla I think.

That is true they gave a extra day on our game time
08/13/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Speçies
For those of you looking to be able to choose which realm at Login screen. Open your WTF folder, open config.wtf and add this line to the bottom:

SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1"

Unfortunately, the game likes to auto wipe this command from the config, so if you continue to have issues, re-add this line to the config and re-launch the game.

Legend, probably in top 3 of helpful posts I've seen on this forum
DUMB!
08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Ythisens
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as US-Area 52, US-Illidan, US-Tichondrius, EU-Draenor, and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Also look into the black Character screen on those realms
Tich player. Cant get on, no one on my friends list from tich is on.
This is really disappointing guys.
I don't get why you guys couldn't copy with what you did with Legion. It was unbelievably smooth. This launch is a catastrophe... You always find some way to screw it up.

Stormrage should be added to that little list.
08/13/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Durukag
At least now we can change realms......

What Sorcery is this?
08/13/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Awful
Would you restart Illidan like you did Tich? Tons of people on Tich now, and illidan still illidown.
“Tons of people on Tich”....orly? Yet, I’m still having the same issue.
[quote="207662485608"][quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

So put your big girl panties on and just deal with it.

Not a very constructive nor mature criticism. Glad you deal with issues by not dealing with them, but I dont live that way nor do I share your standards.
rofl
this !@#$ is ridiculous get your %^-* together. hope ion is on ur !@# rn
Tich checking in, still can't log in for more than a few seconds.
08/13/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Äbeyance
Yah I was already on, talked to Nathanos in Orgrimmar and got disconnected and can’t get online again. Good job at wanting to launch it world wide without testing the servers.

US Realms aren't affected by UK...
08/13/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Skycrusher
[quote]
[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

So put your big girl panties on and just deal with it.

Not a very constructive nor mature criticism. Glad you deal with issues by not dealing with them, but I dont live that way nor do I share your standards.

I wouldn't bother listening to anyone that monologues and does not capitalize their "I".
Still no luck logging in, can't change a default realm either to go play an alt.
Shop frozen. Everyone trying to buy xfers xD Giving Blizz more money....