[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 59 Next
4 hours and nothing ? ....Great service
Just wait to see how upset everyone who can’t play tonight will be after pulling an all-nighter and still not being able to play. I did most of the undercity quest but than got bumped off and was never able to get back on. This kind of issue will take a few days to correct. Just get on Fortnite like everyone else and forget about this game.

Not a very constructive nor mature criticism. Glad you deal with issues by not dealing with them, but I dont live that way nor do I share your standards.

You keep QQing on a forum for a game that for the last month you prob paid for it and didnt play every day

I am expressing my disappointment just like everyone else on this forum. Don't see how that comment is relevant.

08/13/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Enkrypt
It's extremely frustrating to watch people across many servers play, but yet the five servers affected by this can't. I'm a loyal customer, but this kind of customer service and information leaves one to wonder... should I keep giving this company, and their employees, my money? Should I take my business elsewhere? They seem to treat some of us like we're expendable.

We flat can't play, period. Not having issues, nothing. Just can't even log in. How does an issue like this appear out of nowhere? Our money warrants us a more detailed explanation than essentially these vague, scripted replies.

I refuse to be treated this way. This is where some Blizzard employees can see our frustrations atleast.
08/13/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Foúrlife
It's extremely frustrating to watch people across many servers play, but yet the five servers affected by this can't. I'm a loyal customer, but this kind of customer service and information leaves one to wonder... should I keep giving this company, and their employees, my money? Should I take my business elsewhere? They seem to treat some of us like we're expendable.

Would you rather them be fixing the problem or chatting with you on here?

Don't be a smartass. There's people who are designated to handle the community, and they are paid to do that.

Miss me with that b/s, honestly.
i could have sworn there was a dislike button on here somewhere
08/13/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Ashayna
Fourlife you are really getting on my nerves go away

What else can i do? I would really like to hit that last nerve!!!

thats what they have community managers for you cuck
08/13/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Skycrusher

You keep QQing on a forum for a game that for the last month you prob paid for it and didnt play every day

I am expressing my disappointment just like everyone else on this forum. Don't see how that comment is relevant.

We flat can't play, period. Not having issues, nothing. Just can't even log in. How does an issue like this appear out of nowhere? Our money warrants us a more detailed explanation than essentially these vague, scripted replies.

I refuse to be treated this way. This is where some Blizzard employees can see our frustrations atleast.

Exactly how I'm feeling.
bwizzard it's been foh howers can i pwease pway my bideogayms? (´⊙ω⊙`)
08/13/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Réformed

thats what they have community managers for you cuck

>having a french accent on his name
>calling others cuck

projecting much I see
wait about another 2-3 hours and they will get it fixed. kinda just like how pre-patch went. almost there yall
All I see are people from Illidan and Tich on here. Anyone from Area52 suffering but me?
Switch the cords and give the servers that have been down internet access and let the other standby for four hours. Make sure you don't give them any timeframe when they're going to be back up either.
SOON!
Black character screen is progression
It logged me in. took about 10 mins. i was happy. then it kicked me out. i was sad at this.
I work PM shift tomorrow and will be pulling 12 hour shifts until Saturday night. I just wanted to spend this afternoon / evening playing the expansion while I have the time.

Feels bad.
08/13/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Enkrypt
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Don't be a smartass. There's people who are designated to handle the community, and they are paid to do that.

Miss me with that b/s, honestly.

And they have communicated what they know. Want them to lie to you? Thats right they have known all along what was broken.
08/13/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Thobarbardz
All I see are people from Illidan and Tich on here. Anyone from Area52 suffering but me?

yeh, i was in and then kicked me out and all my characters disappeared, and now i can't even get past log in.
Why can't I log into, I don't know, Thrall with my Stormrage characters at this point?

Characters could be tied to a preferred server but be sent to others while said server is down or full.
Seeing my friends at lvl 115 and I'm here watching you all complain about wanting your money back