[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 25 26 27 59 Next
Come on Blizz. whats the ETA.
Can we at least get Azshara's Warbringer animation? We need something to watch and speculate over while the circus problem gets fixed...
08/13/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Enkrypt

And they have communicated what they know. Want them to lie to you? Thats right they have known all along what was broken.

They know more. If you think we're being told all that they know, you're a fool. White knight elsewhere. This is horrible customer service.

LMAO let me guess there is a rogue planet out there going to crash into earth too!!!
Great job, Blizz.

you screwed up IPv4. That takes a special kind of incompetence.
if i cant get into area 52, how about a free realm transfer
rollback the launch! this not fair people are already 116-117, and some haven't even been able to log on
08/13/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Thylas
Ya know im just as upset as the rest of you, but !@#$%ing about it doesn't help. Plus, those of you asking if they are going to "compensate" you for this, you are stupid. I'm on Stormrage, and long with me there are many other players on high pop servers having issues. There will not be a problem with gankers, there are so many people still leveling, reaching 120 and them immediately starting another alt from 110, and those who haven't even played the exp yet.
You’re already level 111. You don’t get to tell others how they should feel when you’ve at least got to play. We can’t even log in.
Didnt they say the nailed the problem like an hour or 2 ago
"character no found"

They know more. If you think we're being told all that they know, you're a fool. White knight elsewhere. This is horrible customer service.

solid conspiracy buddy

There's a reason our servers are being affected by this. We aren't being told the reason. I didn't say it was a conspiracy. I said we're not being told the truth.

But by all means, keep pretending this level of communication about a product that's had 14 years of testing and iteration is acceptable.
08/13/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Durukag

Yeah, but the problem was that all the gorillas that did their netcode got loose, and it takes a long time to round up a bunch of gorillas

Nailed it.
08/13/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Thylas
Ya know im just as upset as the rest of you, but !@#$%ing about it doesn't help. Plus, those of you asking if they are going to "compensate" you for this, you are stupid.

How else can we convince Blizzard to improve? This issue has occurred at almost every expansion (Legion was so smooth) and yet 14 years later, millions spent on this game, this issue has not been properly addressed. I don't think asking for compensation is stupid considering we are paying customers and Blizzard has given free game time for similar issues before (WoD anyone?). If we do not speak up, they will not change or improve.
What a farce
Can i have my money back plz?
08/13/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Enkrypt

solid conspiracy buddy

There's a reason our servers are being affected by this. We aren't being told the reason. I didn't say it was a conspiracy. I said we're not being told the truth.

But by all means, keep pretending this level of communication about a product that's had 14 years of testing and iteration is acceptable.

It was never this serious.
I want more details on what all is going on! Come on Blizzard! Was it DDOS or simply because you didn't equip the realms with enough fire power to hold the massive influx of population? I just want to know what's going on so I can understand the situation, by keeping these players from all these servers in the dark you've only given us the option of complaining and whining because we want attention and reasons for what is going on! Sitting quietly and pretty isn't going to get you guys to answer our complaints!

Jokes. I can't even get to a loading screen anymore. Just stuck on a black character screen
08/13/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Enkrypt

solid conspiracy buddy

1st time they have done a world wide release all the other Xpacs japan and everything had already been active for almost 12 hours before you were able to log in
08/13/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Tharkson
You can login fine if you turn ipv6 on.

Not working on tich