[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 27 28 29 59 Next
Stormrage, got a realm list!!
There is already a world first 120, and we still cant log, nice work
!@#$ it i give up been here 4.5 hrs
08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Ythisens
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as US-Area 52, US-Illidan, US-Tichondrius, EU-Draenor, and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
So can we add Sargeras to this list? Pls?
I finally reached the realm selection screenm it shows Tich, Storm, Area 52 and Illidan offline.
Getting character not found, was in a bit ago but had to log out lol dang :(

On Ursin realm
08/13/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Seiglinde
08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Ythisens
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as US-Area 52, US-Illidan, US-Tichondrius, EU-Draenor, and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
So can we add Sargeras to this list? Pls?
You’re 113. We’re priority. Sorry bout it.
finally progress on fixing those last few servers
waste of time taking a night off work , why did i think this launch would be smooth
"character not found"

reminds me of error 3006 of diablo.
Great, people are already at 120 and I can't even log in.

Blizz, you need to do something to make this up to us. This is completely beyond the pale.

You spent all this time and effort hyping us up for this world-wide launch and you completely screwed the pooch in every way that matters.

How the hell can you be THIS BAD at something you've been doing for FOURTEEN DAMNED YEARS? How? It staggers the imagination that you can make it to being a multi-billion dollar company and yet you fail so hard every single time you do a launch.

Worse, worse....You did LEGION JUST FINE. That was a GOOD launch.

And now, you're back to WOD levels of incompetence.

Did you fire the Legion crew and rehire the complete idiots responsible for WoD?

How can you screw up THIS BAD?

I paid good money for this! I did not pay this money to watch other people play.

YOU MAKE MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY TO WHERE THIS SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE AFTER FOURTEEN DAMNED YEARS.
<span class="truncated">...</span>You’re already level 111. You don’t get to tell others how they should feel when you’ve at least got to play. We can’t even log in.
]
Thats even worse, ive got to taste it and it was taken away right as i started to enjoy it.

That's not worse lol you got in.

This happened to me as well. I got in on stormrage at 3:05, and then disconnected about an hour after. I'm getting a "Charater not found" message.
08/13/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Zulehknight
If you can't connect to Area 52, illidan or another full pop server, try these steps first. Have had 100% success rate with people trying this.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/297054866

this 100% does work sadly Tich is still down
08/13/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Xyona
"character not found"

Error 37? ERROR 37? Shouldn't it be ERROR NUMBER 1? ERROR NUMBER 1, I CAN'T LOG THE F*** IN?
Proud got squished too. :(
Seriously Blizard, this blows
Tichondrius is up boys
08/13/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Flylighter
08/13/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Xyona
"character not found"

Error 37? ERROR 37? Shouldn't it be ERROR NUMBER 1? ERROR NUMBER 1, I CAN'T LOG THE F*** IN?

I'm dying LMAO
I don't even play on a high pop server and I still get shafted with lag and DC issues. That is only if I am lucky enough to log on in the first place. WTF is going on blizz....?
4.5 hours since launch and nada. Blizzard C team already home enjoying dinner. Calling in the D teamers to work on the few servers that just can’t get working. Someone overheard saying “ hey, we got most of them going, what do these guys expect”