[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 31 32 33 59 Next
08/13/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Proudmoore, Sargeras, Stormrage, Illidan, Tich and Area 52 are all showing to be offline.

Edit: And Zul'jin just went down.
Tich is up. I’m in and playing as well as a lot of others.

Edit: it’s obviously laggy AF. But it’s up.
So i'm beyond confused. My brother is on Tich on his warrior yet in my server list tich is offline...

Que?
We are currently working on deploying a fix to correct the login issues on the following realms:
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

While this fix is being deployed, we will need to take these realms offline temporarily. They will be back online as soon as possible.
They just posted another revision patch, go update.
08/13/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Tiriél
Well I can log into other servers, but Illidan, Area 52 and Stormrage are all down.

>.<

They just downed my server as well, it was working just fine. Then bam, they screwed it up :/ lovely
Tich offline for me and 4-5 friend is only on tich now wtf is going on
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Ythisens
We are currently working on deploying a fix to correct the login issues on the following realms:
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

While this fix is being deployed, we will need to take these realms offline temporarily. They will be back online as soon as possible.

I'd be ok if you fixed Proudmoore too.
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

whatd you just clock in?
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

You knocked Zul’jin offline as well. Care to put that back online?
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

Almost 5 hours now, might as well go for 6 at this point.
Proudmoore down as well now :(
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

whatd you just clock in?
So you brought the server back up...and now I can't even log in with IPv6 which worked before.
Complete rubbish. My friends and me took vacations from work so we could enjoy this crap. Worst thing ever...
i get character not found on all my servers. blizzard is !@#$ing trash lol
08/13/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Airbender
08/13/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Saypleaselol

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course, always the sjw to the rescue, because you feel typing waaabwaaa waaa makes you a better person, by standing up for a company that’s doing a terrible job...just shows your level of standards...oh wait you probably don’t know what job means...got it.

I'm absolutely sure you understand exactly what is wrong and how to build a better bulletproof infrastructure and software to handle several million users logged in simultaneously. I'm fairly certain a thousand clones of you would not have produce a system that lived up to your own standard.
Yo fam add Proumoore on the list
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

What about Zul'jin?
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

What about Sargeras...It is down as well?
08/13/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Marstelo
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

whatd you just clock in?

Nope same guy that has been talking to us for the last 4 hours