[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 34 35 36 59 Next
08/13/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Obvious
08/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Rahfiki
My younger brother is on the same internet as I in our apartment together and he's been playing since 3

Lol, same actually.

We have just discovered the cause of the issue: apparently its caused by blood relatives trying to play at the same time.

Maybe its just all the blood elves logging in at the same time?
08/13/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Kaltorak
And what will be the compensation for wasting 5 hours while the world is already at 115-120 geared up?????

Nothing. Cause its a video game.
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Ythisens
We are currently working on deploying a fix to correct the login issues on the following realms:
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

While this fix is being deployed, we will need to take these realms offline temporarily. They will be back online as soon as possible.

Ok, and proudmoore............?
We are currently working on deploying a fix to correct the login issues on the following realms:
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

While this fix is being deployed, we will need to take these realms offline temporarily. They will be back online as soon as possible.

Add Proudmoore to that list, it's been down as well as those.
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

Okay this is getting out of hand. I've been trying to log in constantly for last 5 hours and a lot of people too. "realms will be offline" I still see some of my friends or online playing on Tich. Can't believe it's still not up.
Blizzard I'll send you replacement hamsters if you get Proudmoore up first.
08/13/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
Lol you guys think you will get any form of compensation?

once upon a time, i remember seeing my payment history and when servers went down it said 1 day compensation. i remember counting at least 8 of these.
08/13/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
Lol you guys think you will get any form of compensation?

Is this a serious question?
08/13/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Obvious
08/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Rahfiki
My younger brother is on the same internet as I in our apartment together and he's been playing since 3

Lol, same actually.

We have just discovered the cause of the issue: apparently its caused by blood relatives trying to play at the same time.

Was simply saying that we're on the same internet in the same apartment and he had no issues logging in but yet I have. I wasn't trying to play on a full or high pop server even.
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

So, did you take Proudmoore down too or is that some unrelated issue you guys need to fix?
I'm going to start referring to Blizzard as Jagex
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

Sargeras??? It's been down for over an hour now!!!!
08/13/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Saypleaselol
08/13/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Proffane

I'm absolutely sure you understand exactly what is wrong and how to build a better bulletproof infrastructure and software to handle several million users logged in simultaneously. I'm fairly certain a thousand clones of you would not have produce a system that lived up to your own standard.

I bet you 10$ he's 16 lol

I am 16, you guessed correctly, do you feel better going against the grain, everyone having a gripe? Or do you just enjoy trolling people, who are sharing their thoughts, respectfully on a public forum. Oh wait, you’re incapable of understanding how to be civil with another person...so you have to type childish comments, implying someone is crying...you fail to see your comment as childish??? You’re probably 29, on that 11 year college time...barely over 60 credits earned...living with Mom and dad, living the dream...good for you.
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

FIX SARGERAS PLEASE
6 hours in still nothing
i would like to know how I have guildmates online Stormrage yet the server is still showing up as offline to me. How in the world is that possible.
Well I was doing just fine on Tich, and now after this latest patch I'm booted out and can't connect. WTF.....
Sargeras is down too and has been for a lil while
Add Zul'Jin to the "offline" list, please