[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 35 36 37 59 Next
Well, Tich was working for a hot minute. Then server went down for that little update. Now I’m back to “logging in to game server.”

...I give up.
Got my heart of Azeroth though? Yay?
08/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Rahfiki
08/13/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Obvious

Lol, same actually.

We have just discovered the cause of the issue: apparently its caused by blood relatives trying to play at the same time.

Was simply saying that we're on the same internet in the same apartment and he had no issues logging in but yet I have. I wasn't trying to play on a full or high pop server even.

Literally no one, out of the 7.4 billion human beings on earth give a !@#$ about your situation, lol
08/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Kittygomew
08/13/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Proffane

I'm absolutely sure you understand exactly what is wrong and how to build a better bulletproof infrastructure and software to handle several million users logged in simultaneously. I'm fairly certain a thousand clones of you would not have produce a system that lived up to your own standard.

Well duh, you just have to gig the megaram, then put the drive into safe mode... and turn it off and on again.

Hire me, Blizzard.

Everyone knows you have to reboot it three times; just like you were told to.
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Rizyu
i would like to know how I have guildmates online Stormrage yet the server is still showing up as offline to me. How in the world is that possible.

Same for me on a few of my servers including Illidan.
I played for a couple hours, got punted from Zul Jin, and now all of the realms are "Incompatible". I needed a break, so no big deal. I just hope my client doesn't need reinstalled or something equally inconvenient from a bug.
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Rizyu
i would like to know how I have guildmates online Stormrage yet the server is still showing up as offline to me. How in the world is that possible.

They have slow internet? it hasnt caught up to them yet lol
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Ythisens
We are currently working on deploying a fix to correct the login issues on the following realms:
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

While this fix is being deployed, we will need to take these realms offline temporarily. They will be back online as soon as possible.

If you want to fix Dalaran US as well, I wouldn't mind.
08/13/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Lansuppercut
and we will totally get a %xp buff to makeup for the hours we couldn't play right

Uh, no. lol.
08/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Foúrlife
08/13/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
Lol you guys think you will get any form of compensation?

Is this a serious question?
I'll go a step further and demand reparations from blizz!
08/13/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Airbender
08/13/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Saypleaselol

I bet you 10$ he's 16 lol

I am 16, you guessed correctly, do you feel better going against the grain, everyone having a gripe? Or do you just enjoy trolling people, who are sharing their thoughts, respectfully on a public forum. Oh wait, you’re incapable of understanding how to be civil with another person...so you have to type childish comments, implying someone is crying...you fail to see your comment as childish??? You’re probably 29, on that 11 year college time...barely over 60 credits earned...living with Mom and dad, living the dream...good for you.

QQ much kiddo
Blizzard is so bad its affecting my web browser now... hahaha
08/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Cosmicgirl
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Ythisens
We are currently working on deploying a fix to correct the login issues on the following realms:
- Area 52
- Illidan
- Tichondrius
- Stormrage

While this fix is being deployed, we will need to take these realms offline temporarily. They will be back online as soon as possible.

Okay this is getting out of hand. I've been trying to log in constantly for last 5 hours and a lot of people too. "realms will be offline" I still see some of my friends or online playing on Tich. Can't believe it's still not up.

Tich says its full for me.
08/13/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
Lol you guys think you will get any form of compensation?

I think they should be held accountable like any other company that makes !@#$ups. I'm not the type to get all apologetic and make excuses for them.
ummmm proudmore is down and not on the list
hey dodo heads, what about zul'jin?
Hey guys, do you think they know Proudmoore and Zul'jin are down as well? I see about 30 people mentioned it in the comments here, but I don't know if that's enough. Also, is it possible my dad is somehow responsible for this? He left to get cigarettes almost 19 years ago.. Maybe he's finally coming back home and tripped over an Ethernet cable on the way? I mean He's always been very clumsy and hated technology.
08/13/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
08/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Foúrlife

Is this a serious question?
I'll go a step further and demand reparations from blizz!

Have fun with that
Thrall kicked me off a few minuets ago so yeah
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Saypleaselol
08/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Rahfiki

Was simply saying that we're on the same internet in the same apartment and he had no issues logging in but yet I have. I wasn't trying to play on a full or high pop server even.

Literally no one, out of the 7.4 billion human beings on earth give a !@#$ about your situation, lol

I meannnn, clearly you do considering you're the one responding to it. You've been trolling and harassing people all day it appears, I wasn't even saying anything half as rude as most people that are complaining are. Go back to Fortnite, casual.
if they can't even fix medium servers with the same character not found issue people think they can fix full servers..