[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 36 37 38 59 Next
US-Sargeras is having problems too, just mentioning since it wasn't on that list.
And to think there would have been 0 issues and no lag what so ever during an expansion launch if you guys had never auctioned off your original servers.
i think this might be a good time to forward Blizzard my resume ! hahaha
This is just silly.
SO F'IMG LAME BLIZ.SUCKS
ITS 2018? MAYBE YOU NEED TO UPGRADE TO AMAZONS BACKEND, AS WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING BITES MONKEY !@#
08/13/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Reactable
08/13/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
Lol you guys think you will get any form of compensation?

I think they should be held accountable like any other company that makes !@#$ups.
They know from experience that the millisecond servers become available everything is forgiven and forgotten.
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.
08/13/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Rahfiki
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Saypleaselol

Literally no one, out of the 7.4 billion human beings on earth give a !@#$ about your situation, lol

I meannnn, clearly you do considering you're the one responding to it. You've been trolling and harassing people all day it appears, I wasn't even saying anything half as rude as most people that are complaining are. Go back to Fortnite, casual.

>is named after a child animated movie
>calls people casual
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\З= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =Ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
if they can't fix MEDIUM servers with character not found issue..

people think they can instant fix high-full servers easy..
Someone forgot to feed their hamsters.
Imagine if we were as slow to get our payments over there to them.

I bet 'that' system is fully up to date and modernized and never breaks.
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Proffane
08/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Kittygomew

Well duh, you just have to gig the megaram, then put the drive into safe mode... and turn it off and on again.

Hire me, Blizzard.

Everyone knows you have to reboot it three times; just like you were told to.

There's not order by !@#$% option.
just think here in a few all servers will be back up and running and everyone of you crying a complaining will be back to playing the game you love and, this forum will be locked and removed
08/13/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Rahfiki
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Rizyu
i would like to know how I have guildmates online Stormrage yet the server is still showing up as offline to me. How in the world is that possible.

Same for me on a few of my servers including Illidan.

My GF is sitting next to me and been playing on stormrage for the past 15 minutes while the realm screen for me says "offline". I'm sure they just put the login feature into "offline" mode and the realm server is still actually up and running. It just will only be handling the grandfarthered logged in people until the patches go in to fix the large realms. (In fact, I suspect when that patch goes in they will probably have to fully reset the large servers.)
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

Yay!
Tich appears to be up for those who play on said server.
tich has been up you have never took it down
08/13/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Dotztheclown
SO F'IMG LAME BLIZ.SUCKS
ITS 2018? MAYBE YOU NEED TO UPGRADE TO AMAZONS BACKEND, AS WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING BITES MONKEY !@#

Holy teenage angst.
Yay, Proudmoore was mentioned!
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

Almost five hours now, you guys are knocking it out of the park.