[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 37 38 39 59 Next
Well, guess I won't be playing tonight.

Good job Blizzard...
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

Thanks for the updates based Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

Welcome to 30 minutes ago.
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Albinotufel
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Proffane

Everyone knows you have to reboot it three times; just like you were told to.

There's not order by !@#$% option.

I can't arrange by !@#$%!
I still am stuck at attempting to log in for Tich
Well playing Diablo 3 while I wait I get to the char selection screen then click enter world then get taken to the load screen get about 3/4 of the way loaded then nothing is this what you guys are getting
some of my friends on illidan are online. did you mean on bringing them offline for those that are not online yet?
Sucks to be those people that took the day off from work to play and got rekt by blizzard.
08/13/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Rahfiki
Tich appears to be up for those who play on said server.
It’s not tho.
Good to know that proudmoore is in this list, was having problems with it showing offline for me as well
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Proffane
08/13/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Rahfiki

Same for me on a few of my servers including Illidan.

My GF is sitting next to me and been playing on stormrage for the past 15 minutes while the realm screen for me says "offline". I'm sure they just put the login feature into "offline" mode and the realm server is still actually up and running. It just will only be handling the grandfarthered logged in people until the patches go in to fix the large realms. (In fact, I suspect when that patch goes in they will probably have to fully reset the large servers.)

I have 2 friends online on Illidan and a few on Stormrage. I had one friend on Burning Blade but I wasn't even able to get logged in fully and choose a server.
08/13/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Kittygomew
Yay, Proudmoore was mentioned!

There may be some hope for us yet!
Maybe it'll work by midnight.. like every prior expac or not -_-

Illidown.

What about Stormrage?
Area 52, mate. 5hrs (and counting) and still nothing
Guys you waited 5 hours (as i did) let's give it a little bit more b4 we break our screens :D

I'm on illidan btw and still waiting !!!!!!
What about Area 52?
dont forget about thrall
Thank you for the update on Sargeras.
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Imagine if we were as slow to get our payments over there to them.

I bet 'that' system is fully up to date and modernized and never breaks.

LOL