[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 38 39 40 59 Next
Yeah.. I also can't get onto Tichondrius. Says it's online but stuck on logging in. Has been this way for 30 mins.
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

This isn't your fault, but they REALLY need to communicate with you better. The information you are giving out about realm status at this point is 10 minutes+ behind what the players are reporting. Again, this aint you, but your bosses need to fix the communication between team members as well as their servers (apparently).
08/13/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Boùnty
Sucks to be those people that took the day off from work to play and got rekt by blizzard.

Blizzard 101 do not ever take a day of for a blizzard game launch
mmm my friends still leveling on proudmoore right now
I'm just trying to play before my lady gets home and asks to cuddle, which I dont want to do. Please put Zul'jin back on because I dont feel like showing affection right now. WOW is life.
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

There was nothing to fix on Zul'jin we were playing fine for hours. Just turn off the !@#$ing Guild Communities, they're useless and are breaking EVERYTHING
I wonder if I'll get to play at all tonight with Area-52 still down.
08/13/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Seithan
08/13/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Lycanthorpy
This is complete garbage I am just getting into wow not because my friends play it or someone suggested it to me it's because I thought that I would have a good time meeting new people and exploring new area's. BUT NO I CAN'T EVEN LOGIN IN NOW I JUST PAID $18,99 FOR A MONTH OF GAME TIME JUST TO TRY IT OUT... AND I DID THAT YESTERDAY PLUS THE BATTLE CHEST !@#$. It doesn't help that I don't have any friends to play with so the game is just a %^-*ing boring grind, and I play smart to I play quest till 15 then when I hit 15 I go "O thank god that was so !@#$ing boring", then I spam diedmines because it give's you good loot. Oh yeah forgot to mention I play area 52 because I thought oh its a full server so when I adventure I won't get bored out of my mind "NOPE" I went to Iron forge just to look around and meet people, It was only then that I realized that everyone go's to stormwind, so I head over there only to realize EVERYONE IS MAX LEVEL, then I'm like great so for me to enjoy this game I either Grind the %^-* out of my main or I buy I 100 boost, which I really don't feel like paying another $60 dollars to boost which is complete bull!@#$, ( btw i'm Canadian our dollar is alot lower if your confused with my prices). also I don't have herblooms because you know first Character. all I want to do is mass raid were we all have to meet up and travel there or something and plan an attack and get rewards right? NO I HAVE TO BE LEVEL 85 OR SOMETHING O GREAT, PLUS IT DOESN'T HELP THAT THE " dungeons"
are PISS EASY , i MEAN I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING JUST DO DIEDMINES RISEN AND REPEAT LIKE OHH THAT'S A LOT OF FUN. sad part that's the most fun I've had in this game the quest honestly make me want to kill myself for just spending 18.99 on this a month, they are so %^-*ing boring like kill 15 orcs or gather 20 flowers for old gan gan. like is that fun? now you may say well later in the game the quest are better, well hopefully it does because I just want to raid.

Ask someone to change your diapers for you.
wow you actually had the time to read my whole post I wonder why hmm?
How about you give us a time frame rather than sounding like a broken record?
I got in on tich but fell right through the ground.... love it

Pretty bad day at the office, huh?
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Saypleaselol
08/13/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Rahfiki

I meannnn, clearly you do considering you're the one responding to it. You've been trolling and harassing people all day it appears, I wasn't even saying anything half as rude as most people that are complaining are. Go back to Fortnite, casual.

>is named after a child animated movie
>calls people casual
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\З= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =Ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Lmao lad I made this name and did not realize it was the name of the creature from the Lion King until 2 people had brought it to my attention in game. I don't even think I've seen that full movie before.
I still can't log into Tich :'(
08/13/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Elimaster

Thrall is having issues as well. Can't login.
PAY APPLE TO FIX YOUR CRAPPY SERVERS

GIVE US FREE XFERS OFF THESE TRASH SERVERS, NOW
08/13/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Óctaviá
dont forget about thrall

I was on the 2nd boss of my dungeon too 8(