[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 59 Next
Area 52 downtime isnt new to us, this has been happening for the past month with reports and no one has ever responded it
unreal, same crud every time. such losers.
I don't want free time, I want a free transfer
im 5min away from blizzard. im tempted to walk over and do nothing
this is bullcrap
We're continuing to work on a solution for ongoing login issues and we're working to address this as quickly as possible. Tichondrius will be undergoing a rolling restart to test some changes shortly.
Frustrating.

Would be nice if there was something that could be done for players on the delayed realms to catch up.
free transfers please.
08/13/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
We're continuing to work on a solution for ongoing login issues and we're working to address this as quickly as possible. Tichondrius will be undergoing a rolling restart to test some changes shortly.

Sounds good. Hope it pays off!
uhhh ohhh im back at the black screen havent b een there in a bout an hour!!

as soon as i see my character i am NOT MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AND TRYING TO LOG IN

IM CHANGING SERVERS ASAP

TICH IS GONE

BURN WITH IT IDGAF
Why is it that after FOURTEEN YEARS, we still have this same issue with every launch?

Why?

I mean, you guys CAN buy new servers, I promise, it won't kill you to upgrade your servers every TEN YEARS or something.

You're not a new company. This should NOT STILL BE A THING.
Fire ion while you're at it since he lied to paying customers.

confirmed, Tichondrius seems to be in the worst shape, no report of rolling restarts for the other servers. The oldest demonic server there is, probably has like double the pop of some others.
I don't know what i expected honestly, how about blizzard takes responsibility for this before the "launch" as it happens every single time.
foreal but blizzard doesnt care about us so.

Cause tich is the only server with issues eh, fix illidan.
Illidan :(

I'll settle for a server transfer m8
Go figure, the game is total !@#$ at launch... no one saw that coming...