[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 39 40 41 59 Next
Fix KT please!
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

What about AREA 52, you haven't mentioned the server...
How temporarily is temporarily? Five more hours!
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

At least it was finally acknowledged that Zul'Jin was taken down on purpose. I was starting to get major lag and I had a feeling this was going to happen. Take what time you need. Rather have a stable server than a lag filled mess.
well your d team sucks you have fixed nothing tich still doing the same stuff
08/13/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Rahfiki
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Saypleaselol

>is named after a child animated movie
>calls people casual
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\З= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =Ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Lmao lad I made this name and did not realize it was the name of the creature from the Lion King until 2 people had brought it to my attention in game. I don't even think I've seen that full movie before.

Cool story lad
08/13/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Tenzoke
08/13/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Elimaster
08/13/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Garrozh
Area 52, mate. 5hrs (and counting) and still nothing

Ya WTF ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
THE POON SAYS GET IT TOGETHER BUTT HOLES! TAKE EVERYTHING OFFLINE AND FIX THIS CRAP! IT'S 2019 NOT 1818 #YOUSUCK #FAIL
It's fun when everyone else is able to log onto Tich except me and a couple of others.
Well what the hell is the status of Area 52?

LOL taken down? People are still online what you have done is a JOKE compared to taken down. You've segregated the population by letting some people play and refusing to let others log in. ON THE SAME SERVER
Tichondrius was up for a few minutes. Went offline for that patch, and now I can’t log back in. Leads me to believe Tich isn’t back up...
Hopefully blizzard won't group us with warmode servers that didn't have any problems.
08/13/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Danielpoon
THE POON SAYS GET IT TOGETHER BUTT HOLES! TAKE EVERYTHING OFFLINE AND FIX THIS CRAP! IT'S 2019 NOT 1818 #YOUSUCK #FAIL

hilarious
Ye ye man Tich is totally up and running.
Tich is def not working that's for damn sure.
ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM MAD AND YOUR SERVERS ARE !@#$
Currently unable to log in at all, not sure if it had to do with the Thrall server or the log in servers in general atm
Tich is definitely not working lol