[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 41 42 43 59 Next
08/13/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Damnedfuryy
How is my whole guild online on Sargeras?

I got guildees online questing on Zul'jin but it's saying offline for me.
Thrall's server abdicated just like its namesake.
08/13/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Relas
08/13/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Damnedfuryy
How is my whole guild online on Sargeras?

I got guildees online questing on Zul'jin but it's saying offline for me.

Probably only took the connection offline so players currently online aren't affected.
bring illidan back up!!!!!!!!
,bring illidan back up!!!!!!!!
08/13/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Ghgghggh
I'm stunned honestly. How can a company be this incompetent? How can you be this awful? This launch has less players than any previous one, and you somehow fail to make the game work anyway?

You didn't have any problems with Legion, but BFA is suddenly impossible again. How can you possibly excuse this? How can anyone defend this pathetic display?

You do realize they launched the game on all servers at the exact same time right?
You haven't mentioned thrall on that list I can't get in
I have friends that have been playing on A52 for a few hours. That's what frustrates me. It's 'down' for new logins, why is that?
08/13/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Vladzhul
tich has been down for me all day
It was up a couple minutes ago. But only for a couple minutes lol.
Before they “fixed it” and went back to the same stuff it’s been doing all day.
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

<- Tichondrius. Whatever 'fix' was 'deployed,' it didn't 'fix' anything, unfortunately.
Yup, thrall is offline, and I can't even log into the game at all now
There are people from those servers still online and the rest of us are locked out. It ruins the 120 race honestly. Servers cant be offline if there are still people online leveling. It just locked out majority of players.
08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Ythisens
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as US-Area 52, US-Illidan, US-Tichondrius, EU-Draenor, and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thrall is down too, at least none of my guildies can get in.
Still stuck on load screen on tich I get past char select then nothing