[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 42 43 44 59 Next
You can add Thrall to the list.
I think the people that are able to log into offline realms are somehow phased to different servers.
oh boy, you guys tell us Sargeras was taken down 9 minutes ago, WHEN ITS BEEN DOWN FOR AN HOUR...ffs
THIS IS RIDICULOUS TURN THE SERVERS ON NOW
08/13/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Lecherous
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

<- Tichondrius. Whatever 'fix' was 'deployed,' it didn't 'fix' anything, unfortunately.

The fix is not letting people log in so the population gets spread out and others go to bed thus reducing stress on the servers.
08/13/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Threestar
I have friends that have been playing on A52 for a few hours. That's what frustrates me. It's 'down' for new logins, why is that?

Same here for me on Illidan and a few normal servers I play on. RIP
Area 52. Lagged out, relogged, couldnt log back in.
Guildies are still able to play.

FFS man this is starting to suck
08/13/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Elsid
Still stuck on load screen on tich I get past char select then nothing

I got past it once, for a hot minute...
tich still down glad i dint take the day off for this lol it never dissapoints <3333
08/13/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Zephyrr
There are people from those servers still online and the rest of us are locked out. It ruins the 120 race honestly. Servers cant be offline if there are still people online leveling. It just locked out majority of players.

This is exactly the problem. Whats the point if all of your peers just get access when you are being shafted by blizzard
For those of us on the East Coast should we bother staying up or just go to sleep and wait till morning for this fix?
You guys realize the servers aren't "down" they're offline to everyone whos not currently on them so they can limit the influx of people on the server so they can see wtf is going on. I have guildies on stormrage totally running fine but it's offline to everyone who couldn't get in...
I WANT A GOD DAMN REFUND FOR THE SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS I HAVE GIVEN YOU OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS? YOU HAVE COMPLETELY RUINED THIS EXPANSION BUTT HOLES
I cant even log in at all
thrall us is stuck on logging in. ,thrall us is stuck on logging in. it disconnected me and stuck logging in. this is BS.
08/13/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Cybrok
oh boy, you guys tell us Sargeras was taken down 9 minutes ago, WHEN ITS BEEN DOWN FOR AN HOUR...ffs

Longer than an hour .^.
I think it's time for a mandatory T&E quote... "it was a !@#$ show... obviously."