[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 43 44 45 59 Next
08/13/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Foúrlife
08/13/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Ghgghggh
I'm stunned honestly. How can a company be this incompetent? How can you be this awful? This launch has less players than any previous one, and you somehow fail to make the game work anyway?

You didn't have any problems with Legion, but BFA is suddenly impossible again. How can you possibly excuse this? How can anyone defend this pathetic display?

You do realize they launched the game on all servers at the exact same time right?

gimme your bnet fam can't whisper on this indie company forum lmao
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Ythisens
Tichondrius has now been brought back online, and Proudmoore, Zul’jin, and Sargeras have been taken down as well temporarily while the fix continues to deploy.

They've been down for almost an hour...
Blizz, we paid $50 bucks for this thing and we can't even play it.

We got a limited amount of time to hit 120 and get geared for Normal/Heroic Uldir and we can't even get started.

This is well and truly screwed up.
there are 10 people in my guild that are online and playing on zul'jin. what is blizzard not telling us?
#zuljinwasaninsidejob
#IonHazzikostasdid8/13
Thrall plzzzzz,Thrall plzzzzz
You forgot to get the cluster in chicago blessed. Couldn't get past the level 120 gangs?
My god, people are just so upset, NEWS FLASH BFA will be around for a bit. Side note, Its a release, its an MMO, things happen. You folks must be new here? relax. have to go to work/school tomorrow and reallllllllllllly want to play now. Sorry. Take the day after off next time. and I bet, you will still be able to log in tomorrow and pick up where you left off.

TL;DR Your tears fuel me, cry more.
YAY I finally got logged into the server on Tichondrius!!!

Oh wait I have no characters.

feelsbadman
WORLDWIDE LAUNCH! unless you play on any of the 10 most populated servers in which case u can play tomorrow.
I'm just getting into wow, like is this a normal thing?
I heard you guys like black screens? Then after that black screen you like loading screens for 20 mins? Then after that you like falling through azeroth for a solid 30 seconds and getting dced??
i feel like the complaining should begin at midnight, at least.
I THINK WE ALL DESERVE 1 YEAR OF PAYED GAME TIME AND 10 MILLION GOLD
08/13/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Nätüre
You guys realize the servers aren't "down" they're offline to everyone whos not currently on them so they can limit the influx of people on the server so they can see wtf is going on. I have guildies on stormrage totally running fine but it's offline to everyone who couldn't get in...

I was playing perfectly fine on Proudmoore for four hours until I randomly got disconnected for no reason. I was already in, but wasn't able to stay in.
What a week. First sonichu.com goes down for days and I can't keep up with the newest and hottest gossip on Chris Chan and now this disaster.
08/13/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Blizz, we paid $50 bucks for this thing and we can't even play it.

We got a limited amount of time to hit 120 and get geared for Normal/Heroic Uldir and we can't even get started.

This is well and truly screwed up.

And then people tomorrow are going to run stuff and be like NO U CANT !@# U HAVE TO BE ILVL THIS OR HIGHER OR YOU ARE A NOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!
08/13/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Maügrim
there are 10 people in my guild that are online and playing on zul'jin. what is blizzard not telling us?
#zuljinwasaninsidejob
#IonHazzikostasdid8/13

They apparently only took connection to said server offline. So people online right now on said servers aren't affected by them rolling out these fixes.