[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 59 Next
To be fair, it is given that Tich comes bundled with this. Once the login servers are fixed, it will go to long queues. If you don't like it, transfer to the edge of the world server with no economy and no swag lol.
Cant get in Area42
08/13/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
We're continuing to work on a solution for ongoing login issues and we're working to address this as quickly as possible. Tichondrius will be undergoing a rolling restart to test some changes shortly.

Why does the team not take a proactive approach to launches, they always make the same mistakes.
This is just...stupid.... Excitement has been ruined. Offer Free Transfers off the server, and you will be better off Blizz.
Where's my free 120 boost for having to watch all my friends level while I'm playing the logging into server game?
We're continuing to work on a solution for ongoing login issues and we're working to address this as quickly as possible. Tichondrius will be undergoing a rolling restart to test some changes shortly.

Whatever you tested didn't work B
I get in on Tich but as soon as the character loads im failing through the world and DC.
08/13/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Irenícus

confirmed, Tichondrius seems to be in the worst shape, no report of rolling restarts for the other servers. The oldest demonic server there is, probably has like double the pop of some others.
We’re the OG ancient server.

We’re basically on life support after this launch.
for some odd reason I expected to come home and be able to play.. not sure why I thought this xpac would be any different than the others lol
free xp for us and all is forgiven. blizzard stop being reactive. prepair for this crap
How about giving your paying customers on these reams a few hours of xp boost?

Ah, who am I kidding...
How do I login on another server? I have characters on few servers. Game won't let me login to Tich and I have no choice to login to any other server I have on a list? Is there any cache that I have to delete to login to other server?
Millions upon millions of players, from every part of the world, trying to network together to play a complicated game that has just been updated?
and there's some log in issues!

Unheard of!
How can you guys still not understand, that yes, there will most likely be some log-in issues on the first day, when millions of people, all want to log in at the same time.
Anyone know if Blizzard is being DDOS'd to hell and back like the last couple launches?
08/13/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Eregar
Millions upon millions of players, from every part of the world, trying to network together to play a complicated game that has just been updated?
and there's some log in issues!

Unheard of!

Its not that its that this happens every single time and they do nothing about it, nobody is complaining about it happening were complaining that it KEEPS happening with seemingly nothing done to prevent it happening again.
all us millions pay good money make servers that can take it
My guess is it has in part to do with a critical mass of Horde players on the servers and Orgimmar each having a separate instance to pick up the potion, that is queue the server in such a way that completely overloads the whole system for the server. At least that would explain the US servers, based on looking at gathered population data.
Played for like 3 min before d/c
SMALL INDIE COMPANY BTW LUL