[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 51 52 53 59 Next
08/13/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/13/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Ashkarta
Pretty bad day at the office, huh?

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

Yeah because the 8 highest pop servers being down a is "small percentage"

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

You saying its been smooth is an insult to those of us still waiting to play. This is not smooth at all. Vocal minority you say? Just your top realms huh. Yeah, nobody plays on those right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

So the small percentage who are affected are gonna get gametime? Or a 110 token, or an increase to exp gained per hour or some such?

Or nah, blizz is just gonna cut and run?

It just seems like you had trouble with the log in servers so you took down the high pop servers so the other servers could play. and once east coast prime was over you started bringing back the high pop servers online.
So the people who can't play are all from the high pop servers... the ones who can play are from really small pop servers... so the majority of the minorities are still not that many who can actually log on?
Well i was on area 52 for like 3 minutes before it forced me out
I find that blue reply actually offensive, and I tend to not get upset very easily.
Jesus Christ, none of you guys know the first thing about Customer Service.

Like, at all.

Edit: By the way, Area-52 is still broken and it's doing the same thing it's been doing for the last SIX HOURS.

So, is the "small percentage" of people being held back from leveling while others are free to hit 120 and gear going to be compensated? Or are we just SoL against those not at a disadvantage?
I got into Area52 for about 10 seconds then it kicked me off. Don't tease me Blizzard!

No, that absolutely sounds like you're trying to make an excuse.
I managed to get into the Zul'jin server but my character screens remain black, should I wait?
What's the point of demanding an xp buff if 99% of all quests have to be completed anyway to unlock world quests?
Just tell us that one of the interns clicked the restart for updates button automatically; all will be forgiven.

This is seriously your response, "a vocal minority". This is just insulting and shows a total lack of customer service. Instead of, sorry for the inconvience you try to minimize the issue with this type of response. Horrible and I used to expect more from Blizzard.

Highly toxic towards the people whom pay your bills and unprofessional.

Actually considering im on Area 52 its sucking pretty bad almost 6 hours now and no answers. Im one of those people that Blizz seems to have kicked to the curb.

So i wouldn't pat yourself on the back just yet.
08/13/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
What's the point of demanding an xp buff if 99% of all quests have to be completed anyway to unlock world quests?

Because we're out 6 hours of leveling time while the rest of the world is already most of the way to 120?

We got screwed through no fault of our own.