[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 52 53 54 59 Next
Running around on tich atm btw.
08/13/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
What's the point of demanding an xp buff if 99% of all quests have to be completed anyway to unlock world quests?
99% of all quests don't need to be done to hit 120, and the people who are currently playing are getting there faster than us.
08/13/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/13/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Ashkarta
Pretty bad day at the office, huh?

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

That feels like a slap on the face
Well Blizz - you held on for a few rounds but unfortunately got KO'd before the final bell. 35% of the roll-out was a success - tremendous improvement over previous attempts. I do like the "lower the population by taking servers offline" approach.

Whatever the issue, I do believe it prudent to credit all accounts at least 1 day for the inconvenience and inability to play the game to which they subscribe.

P.S. Don't blame this on another DDoS attack - you've used that excuse already :),Well Blizz - you held on for a few rounds but unfortunately got KO'd before the final bell. 35% of the roll-out was a success - tremendous improvement over previous attempts. I do like the "lower the population by taking servers offline" approach.

Whatever the issue, I do believe it prudent to credit all accounts at least 1 day for the inconvenience and inability to play the game to which they subscribe.

P.S. Don't blame this on another DDoS attack - you've used that excuse already :)

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

Six or seven of the highest pop servers were offline. I think that's gotta be a sizable portion of the playerbase, no? Seems like they are still having issues.

It's definitely not the most unstable launch, but it is a major bummer to lose 2+ hours of prime BFA time on release.

I know that you guys are doing your best regardless, and that nobody wants to be doing server support in the late evening on a week night. Thanks for your continued efforts!
08/13/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Virtuwroth

Your top populated servers which contain over half the playerbase per realm stats have been down. You guys are absolutely 100% delusional. Trump should hire you.

They attempted a global launch. Within the context of the entire global playerbase of wow, a couple of high pop US servers are a small minority.
08/13/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Lilleth

This is seriously your response, "a vocal minority". This is just insulting and shows a total lack of customer service. Instead of, sorry for the inconvience you try to minimize the issue with this type of response. Horrible and I used to expect more from Blizzard.

He is saying all the people need to shut the !@#$ up about whining up and down the block about how they "can't play".. and whine and cry some more about "compensation" of a few missed hours...

It doesn't fix anything, it doesn't help nor does it placate anyone else. It is a vocal minority that needs to learn respect.
Was able to get in Areas 52 for 10 seconds until it booted me. However, I am so glad to be apart of the "vocal minority" and getting my 24K rested XP!
08/13/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Jeubalee
08/13/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Scoobydooxd
What's the point of demanding an xp buff if 99% of all quests have to be completed anyway to unlock world quests?
99% of all quests don't need to be done to hit 120, and the people who are currently playing are getting there faster than us.
TO GET REP FOR UNLOCKING WORLD QUESTS JEBUS
I mean the blue response felt like a slap. I usually respect you guys, but boy... since we are the minority...

Also stuck on 'logging in to game server' for the past 15 mins.
I've been trying to login for over an hour now. I was seeing that the server Area 52 was offline for the longest time. Then I saw that it's stating full. Every time I try to log into my character and my wife's character since then has been unsuccessful. When it starts to load, it hangs up on the last 20% of the blue bar and then eventually kicks me off stating that I've been disconnected from the server. I'm going on my 4th attempt and have yet to log in.
Of course if the fix was disabling the social window again, I'm gonna giggle.
08/13/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Lewlies
08/13/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Lilleth

This is seriously your response, "a vocal minority". This is just insulting and shows a total lack of customer service. Instead of, sorry for the inconvience you try to minimize the issue with this type of response. Horrible and I used to expect more from Blizzard.

He is saying all the people need to shut the !@#$ up about whining up and down the block about how they "can't play".. and whine and cry some more about "compensation" of a few missed hours...

It doesn't fix anything, it doesn't help nor does it placate anyone else. It is a vocal minority that needs to learn respect.

You are 100% right about most of that. However, the blue response helps nothing either. Just say they are working on it, what they are doing, and move on. The snark about 'vocal minority' is just pathetic.
Literally all their biggest servers in NA are down at the moment. "Vocal minority"

Alright blizzard we get it, you are trolling at this point.
Dalaran is now hurting from the logons
Bring back Zul'jin please!!!! Each time a Xpac come out we loop in the same issues .........,i can get back on zul jin now, good luck guys

Well thank you for your sarcastic answer. We don't need your opinion from your position, we need updates. Your response was unacceptable. I will be filing a complaint. We don't need GM's like you.
Managed to get logged in...and I was falling through Silithus and then got disconnected again.

Is it 2004 again?