[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 54 55 56 59 Next
08/13/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Infernastorm
08/13/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Rhua
As someone who can't play due the fact were having issues on high-pop servers can also contribute to so many people trying to log in at once and causing more issues...

IT'S NOT THE LOGGING IN.

for the love of god, the servers have been screwed for the last six hours. Stop saying that it's all of us logging in.

It's increasingly late, there's increasingly fewer players online because people have lives and can't stay up all night.

Stop defending this crap. They screwed up. We're not the problem. Their crappy servers are the problem. Or the programming. Either way, WE are the ones who are being jerked around here.
You'll live, it isn't the end of the world. !@#$ happens. They are a team of humans that have to figure the issues not robots. Edit: Also CMs usually don't get the full story. Just sit and respond and get feedback.
I cant wait for taliesin and evitel to cover this !@#$ show...obviously. But hey blizz I appreciate the work yall are putting into fixing the problems. This ain't 04 so at least we got that going for us.
08/13/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Rhua
08/13/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Infernastorm

IT'S NOT THE LOGGING IN.

for the love of god, the servers have been screwed for the last six hours. Stop saying that it's all of us logging in.

It's increasingly late, there's increasingly fewer players online because people have lives and can't stay up all night.

Stop defending this crap. They screwed up. We're not the problem. Their crappy servers are the problem. Or the programming. Either way, WE are the ones who are being jerked around here.
You'll live, it isn't the end of the world. !@#$ happens. They are a team of humans that have to figure the issues not robots. Edit: Also CMs usually don't get the full story. Just sit and respond and get feedback.

what kind of moron breaks IPv4 connectivity.
How to f does someone like that get a job at a freaking fortune 500 company
All of those realms should be back online now! Please exit out of the game so you can pick up any hotfixes client side and then try to get back in and into your servers. If you guys are still having issues with that let me know!
08/13/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Ythisens
All of those realms should be back online now! Please exit out of the game so you can pick up any hotfixes client side and then try to get back in and into your servers. If you guys are still having issues with that let me know!

There's still issues. All of the servers I see are 'Incompatible' and remain the same even after exiting completely from the game and launcher.

how about compensation for everyone effected by this?
Working for me Alliance side A52. Thanks all.
08/13/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Nexenjin

There's still issues. All of the servers I see are 'Incompatible' and remain the same even after exiting completely from the game and launcher.

Like they said, exit the game and restart it. A small patch will download.
08/13/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Knubli
08/13/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Nexenjin

Like they said, exit the game and restart it. A small patch will download.

Like I said "remain the same even after exiting completely from the game and launcher."
Working , thank you. :)
08/13/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/13/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Ashkarta
Pretty bad day at the office, huh?

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

I'm really not trying to rip on you guys, it's just that these kind of things get blown up and build the "Blizzard can't ever do a launch right" reputation. Plus, for many of us, this isn't the first launch where we've been sitting here and waiting. People take time off work or plan around the launch, only to sit and watch a twitch stream. Even though it isn't as widespread as many make it out to be, the damage is still done.

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

any word on People being stuck because there Toons are stuck online
like I said earlier.
even if its fixed
I don't really feel like playing it anymore
because many now have an unfair advantage
not that I can anyways
because now I have to go to bed
and wake up at 6 am for work
once again blizzard
thanks a lot
wonderful launch
you guys do SUCH a good job.

really feel offended.. i guess i am not a customer maybe...

Excuse me sir, I pay a monthly fee to play this video game which 99% of other games dont do, ontop of 50$ for this expansion that I cannot even play while other people are already 120. Lose the attitude its not helping or benefiting Blizzard in any way
Can't log into US-Mal'Ganis, any news?
08/13/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Invöker

Same
08/13/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Invöker

Same, got booted and unable to relog.
They are probably rolling the hotfix they found for the highpop realms through the other realms.