[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 55 56 57 59 Next
Any of you fine folk stopped to consider maybe it is something with your network configurations and not just something that "Blizzard is doing wrong?" Just saying, I've been online since 4:30 this afternoon, 5 o'clock hit and zero issues whatsoever on Proudmoore. No lag, no input delay, no crashes, no disconnects, nothing. My guild mates and friends have reported smooth sailing as well, and until I decided to check out the forums I had deduced that this launch was as smooth as Legions.

Even after exiting the game to download patch and then starting it back up, I got logged right in and back to playing. And that's despite you guys saying Blizzard made it worse.
Cannot log into US_Dalaran. Stops loading at about 70-80% the errors out. If I do get in then it loses connection with the servers and the game will not react properly. A little frustrating but not surprised. Been paying since BC and this happens every expansion. Most of us are just want transparency especially since we pay cash to play this game on a monthly basis and like me, for many years now....maybe I will just go play something else for the rest of the week until this gets situated...blah..
08/13/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Ythisens
All of those realms should be back online now! Please exit out of the game so you can pick up any hotfixes client side and then try to get back in and into your servers. If you guys are still having issues with that let me know!

Right around the time these realms came back up, we got kicked off and can't log back into Mal'ganis. Is that related?
Any of you fine folk stopped to consider maybe it is something with your network configurations and not just something that "Blizzard is doing wrong?" Just saying, I've been online since 4:30 this afternoon, 5 o'clock hit and zero issues whatsoever on Proudmoore. No lag, no input delay, no crashes, no disconnects, nothing. My guild mates and friends habe reported smooth sailing as well, and until I decided to check out the forums I had deduced that this launch was as smooth as Legions.

Even after exiting the game to download patch and then starting it back up, I got logged right in and back to playing. And that's despite you guys saying Blizzard made it worse.

my network is fine. you should play instead of trolling us disgruntled players. Someone should enjoy it.
08/13/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Învictus
Any of you fine folk stopped to consider maybe it is something with your network configurations and not just something that "Blizzard is doing wrong?" Just saying, I've been online since 4:30 this afternoon, 5 o'clock hit and zero issues whatsoever on Proudmoore. No lag, no input delay, no crashes, no disconnects, nothing. My guild mates and friends have reported smooth sailing as well, and until I decided to check out the forums I had deduced that this launch was as smooth as Legions.

congradulations. Your ISP allows for IPv6 connections. Give yourself a pat on the back.
08/13/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Disargeria
08/13/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Ythisens
All of those realms should be back online now! Please exit out of the game so you can pick up any hotfixes client side and then try to get back in and into your servers. If you guys are still having issues with that let me know!

Right around the time these realms came back up, we got kicked off and can't log back into Mal'ganis. Is that related?

patch incoming
Any of you fine folk stopped to consider maybe it is something with your network configurations and not just something that "Blizzard is doing wrong?" Just saying, I've been online since 4:30 this afternoon, 5 o'clock hit and zero issues whatsoever on Proudmoore. No lag, no input delay, no crashes, no disconnects, nothing. My guild mates and friends habe reported smooth sailing as well, and until I decided to check out the forums I had deduced that this launch was as smooth as Legions.

You can tell its on blizzards side, when I can easily play on mal ganis but my bf couldnt join me because he was on proudmoore. we are literally 5ft apart. now proudmoore is up and guess what :) i cant get on because mal ganis went down but now he's okay. Still 5 ft apart. Im not upset though, they are trying their best to keep up with the server crashes.
funny how there are people on illidan-us that are closing in on cap already but most of us couldnt even log in, this is beyond unfair to the the players from these servers gated by your login servers......
08/13/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Areyouknew
funny how there are people on illidan-us that are closing in on cap already but most of us couldnt even log in, this is beyond unfair to the the players from these servers gated by your login servers......

funny how it was basically just streamers playing an empty game. . . .
Cant login to Tich
08/13/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/13/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Ashkarta
Pretty bad day at the office, huh?

Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

Guess you all didn’t learn from Pre Patch you should have had something in place for the high pop servers.
Mal'ganis still !@#$ting bricks - get in, desync, get disconnected. Repeat.
08/13/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Delat
Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting. The only realms experiencing issues are certain high pop realms and its a small but noticeable percentage, however the vast majority of players have been able to play. Not excusing it but just giving you the honest actual perspective of it.

Guess you all didn’t learn from Pre Patch you should have had something in place for the high pop servers.

I'd much rather sit in a login queue and know it will be stable when I get online - rather than battle these high-pop-centric issues.

Well this minority is going to be far behind the rest of the player base will get to 120. The minority, especially ones with warmode on will get suffer the consequences of that. Not that you "blizzard" care about such things.
Can't log back in Mal'ganis, getting stuck on a 70% loading screen and the disconect.
Thanks.
Blizz.
I can't even enjoy the content
cause I feel like I have to catch up to everyone else in my guild
that has been playing for the last 6 hours.

Great job
you did with this release.
really great job
Emerald Dream just went offline. Trying to log back in but getting a black character select screen.

Thank you for being patient with the community as you deal with the temporary backlash. I have been in what I assume to be similar positions before, where you are just trying to help / do your job while people spazz out and berate you over something that was not intentional. I hope everyone on your team is recognized for the weird internet bs you have to put up with on days like today. -Tich main
cannot connect - Emerald Dream

Completely agree - I would have been happily playing instead of posting, but I couldn't even get to the server list screen to select a toon on a lower-pop server to play on, never mind the high pop servers I usually main on. So it was not just a matter of high-pop servers; it was at the authentication level before server selection. The 'honest actual perspective' is a bit disingenuous.