so the world first 120 just went down!

General Discussion
meanwhile we still fighting the log in boss ---thnxx blizz , seems legit 5 hrs no help for the paying players of the game ---just the top streamers and top raiders .. wich will be the first to quit this game and are not the TRUE wow fans.
Big deal the achievements are gone been gone since WOD.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/13199-wow-legion-details-at-gamescom-interview-with-tom-chilton-ion-hazzikostas/
08/13/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Konphlict
meanwhile we still fighting the log in boss ---thnxx blizz , seems legit 5 hrs no help for the paying players of the game ---just the top streamers and top raiders .. wich will be the first to quit this game and are not the TRUE wow fans.

You have the cutest little bony toes.
08/13/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Woodspath
08/13/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Konphlict

You have the cutest little bony toes.

Why do most allies act like Pedos?
how the f did someone hit 120 already
08/13/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Legionkiller
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20744204898

Big deal the achievements are gone been gone since WOD.
Why is your forum avatar so damn blurry?
https://imgur.com/a/9JJh2L0

08/13/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Trosek

Group of baboonkins and hunters aoeing down packs of mobs.

Magic.

And a splash of not getting disconnected and having a group of friends/guildies to blow through quests faster than a line of coke through Demi Lovato's nose.
method, played bfa and had things set to go fast and efficient.

why is that such an achievement... honestly if they want to get 120 first, good for 'em. don't really see the excitement in that.
08/13/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Porkgrizzle
Why do most allies act like Pedos?

Whereas you have generalized my entire faction based on something I said that you don't like, I will not in any way judge the Horde by the dark energy that you bring to it, sir.
Haven't cared since "world firsts" became a thing in Blizzard games.

Anyone remember Russbar and Gerbar from Diablo fame?

They never affected my play or enjoyment of the game. Neither will whoever this person.

No effect whatsoever on when I play, how I play or what enjoyment I get from this entertainment.
That's stupid. 120 should have taken days to acquire, not 5 hours.
And here people are complaining that leveling is too slow.
08/13/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Volley

Some people use beta / PTR to plan and map out the most effective way to hit level cap as quickly as possible. They also gather friends and or guilds to help along the way to that goal.

To each their own. Whatever.

not really if you have everything to lvl fast and you know how the zones work then you can do it fast with help but so what if they get lvl 120 first I dont even care like what ( Shrilinda ) said i play because i enjoy it and i care less about those world first and whatever stuff
08/13/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Shrilinda

Some people use beta / PTR to plan and map out the most effective way to hit level cap as quickly as possible. They also gather friends and or guilds to help along the way to that goal.

To each their own. Whatever.

Yep. The obsession is real.

They invest untold hours, days, weeks of preparation for this.

Probably had those bonus xp potions saved up