Report Auction House Problems Here Thread

Bug Report
Seriously Blizzard, this is totally a bunch of B.S. Can you guys speed up the auction houses? Restart the servers or buy some new equipment or do something. I love WoW but cmon.

Edited title - Forum Mod
08/19/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Steelytusk
Seriously Blizzard, this is totally a bunch of B.S. Can you guys speed up the auction houses? Restart the servers or buy some new equipment or do something. I love WoW but cmon.

Edited title - Forum Mod

I am really tired of the slow auction house too :S I just took the game 3 minutes to show me the prompt of buying 50 items... It is such a pain to go through the auction house right now and I don't remember it being anywhere near that in previous expansions.
Yeah, painfully slow to do anything on the AH right now. Buy or sell, doesn't matter. Would love a blue to at least verify that they're seeing this on their end, and maybe some idea as to why it's happening? My guess is all the single-stacking and all the relentless searching for easy flips.
08/19/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Tekmar
Yeah, painfully slow to do anything on the AH right now. Buy or sell, doesn't matter. Would love a blue to at least verify that they're seeing this on their end, and maybe some idea as to why it's happening? My guess is all the single-stacking and all the relentless searching for easy flips.

Agreed, I don't understand why it is so much worse than it has ever been this expansion. I was planning to do my ah flipping this xpac, but the lag is making it impossible.
you do not like ah.
try guild bank.
you will love how fast the ah is after that.
I wonder if it's realm specific, haven't had any lag with the AH at all but I've seen the complaints about it.

One thing I've noticed about the AH though, on my alliance toon I hit up the AH in IF & at 4:00 a.m. I'd see maybe 1-3 others in the area pre-BFA. Now it's more like 30-40 since release.
well, I'm guessing this is the result of killing the mobile app combined with the rush at the beginning of a new xpac, and add the 1stack x200 auctions many ppl do and you get the perfect storm :(