InGame ''open a ticket''

Customer Support
If my issue is not there, I cannot open a ticket?

I get to ''Can you narrow down the issue?''

And no, I cannot.

How do I get a to submit a ticket about wrongfully buying an item?
It depends. Ingame or out of game?
What issue are you having?
I bought an Item for 5000g, and could not sell it back. I would really LIKE to not have this item since it does nothing.

I thought we had an hour to sell it back.

My issue is not listed, and I cannot get in touch with a GM unless I go to payments....
08/21/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Bhrazz
I bought an Item for 5000g, and could not sell it back. I would really LIKE to not have this item since it does nothing.

My issue is not listed, and I cannot get in touch with a GM unless I go to payments....

If the item does not include a refund timer, then unfortunately it sounds like you cannot refund it for the purchase price.

What is the name of the item?
08/21/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Kyzera
What is the name of the item?
Sounds like the engineering item the Trade Vendors sell in BfA.
08/21/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Rufflebottom
Sounds like the engineering item the Trade Vendors sell in BfA.

Ahh, good point.
Yes, is that item.

I am VERY irritated that I simply cannot submit a ticket and speak with a GM and when I ended up going with a ticket submission that wasnt revelant to my issue, they asked me to submit a picture of a valid ID.

My wallet is upstairs.

Cancel Game Subscription.

Good buy
08/21/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Bhrazz
and when I ended up going with a ticket submission that wasnt revelant to my issue, they asked me to submit a picture of a valid ID.

Then you were definitely not in the right place. That said, it's not at all something that a GM can help with.

You chose to purchase the item. If the game will not allow you to refund it, then there's nothing that a GM can do to bypass that unfortunately.

Good buy

Best of luck in your future gaming.
Yes, is that item.

I am VERY irritated that I simply cannot submit a ticket and speak with a GM and when I ended up going with a ticket submission that wasnt revelant to my issue, they asked me to submit a picture of a valid ID.

My wallet is upstairs.

Good buy

There is no reason to open a ticket because you can't refund the item. It is working as intended. There is nothing a GM can help you with. You are being asked for an ID because you are trying to open a ticket for a Billing or Account matter, which means they need to verify who you are. Those people can't assist you with what you are having an issue with.

Usually not for items purchased with gold, Bhrazz. Most high gold purchases have an "are you sure" button, but that is usually it. You usually cannot submit a ticket about it because in most situations our staff cannot refund gold purchases.

Alternate currency purchases often will have a refund timer.
Yes, is that item.

My wallet is upstairs.

Good buy

Why'd you buy it if you didn't know what it was for? I mean you found these forums couldn't you do a quick google search of what the item was before you purchased it?

It's like purchasing a mystery box on the Black Market AH then getting upset when you spent $10000 on a $1000 item.

Well if your wallet is upstairs, get into a standing position and walk the few steps upstairs and get it. The game isn't going anywhere.

What do you mean by typing "Cancel Game Subscription"? You can do that yourself you don't need to ask to do it.
If you think typing "My wallet is upstairs. Cancel Game sub" means someone will cancel your sub for you, you will be completely mistaken next month when you get charged.

1) You don't need your wallet to cancel it
2) You actually have to cancel it yourself. If you don't, you'll get charge, and Blizzard really doesn't have to refund it for you (though they might, because they are nice).
FYI that item isn't BoP, you can re sell it on the Auction House if you please.
08/21/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Usually not for items purchased with gold, Bhrazz. Most high gold purchases have an "are you sure" button, but that is usually it. You usually cannot submit a ticket about it because in most situations our staff cannot refund gold purchases.

Alternate currency purchases often will have a refund timer.

I am frustrated because when I tried to reach for help, I clicked on ''Contact Support Items and mail'' : But there isn't any contact.

When I tried to reach by the website instead of in-game, my phone number authentication wasn't working.

Is very ironic that is easier to cancel the sub than reaching out for SOMEONE for help.

Now, about my purchase, I wasn't able to sell it back, but apparently you can. I noticed it wasn't doing what I thought when I was flying. I came back to sell it but wasn't able to. I tried to do that within 20 minutes or less.

Read last 2 comments if you would like:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=163203/hypersensitive-azeritometer-sensor#comments

I am apparently not the only one. IMHO, it should be written '' for engineers'' .
08/21/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Bhrazz

And no, I cannot.

I've tried to submit a ticket just now and had the exact same problem. I can't use my stormstrike spell in my shaman unless i am using the artifact weapon for enhancement. As my issue isn't listed in the "Can you narrow down the issue?" problems i had to submit it as a bug.
08/21/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Heavyn
I've tried to submit a ticket just now and had the exact same problem. I can't use my stormstrike spell in my shaman unless i am using the artifact weapon for enhancement. As my issue isn't listed in the "Can you narrow down the issue?" problems i had to submit it as a bug.

Try this.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549
08/21/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Bhrazz

And no, I cannot.

Are you getting any errors or anything when you use that spell? Like, is that spell set up with a macro in game to be used with your artifact, and you haven't re-mapped the spell off the artifact?
08/21/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Crynic

Are you getting any errors or anything when you use that spell? Like, is that spell set up with a macro in game to be used with your artifact, and you haven't re-mapped the spell off the artifact?

It says i need to equip a one-handed weapon. It is not used with a macro is just the spell and i've tried getting the spell from the spellbook but the problem persists.
08/21/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Heavyn
08/21/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Crynic

It says i need to equip a one-handed weapon. It is not used with a macro is just the spell and i've tried getting the spell from the spellbook but the problem persists.
Some spells require specific types of weapons to use. In your case, it seems that spell requires a one-handed weapon. If your shaman currently has a two-handed weapon equipped, you won't be able to use that spell.