Havoc DH is dead for PvP

Demon Hunter
I have 340 ilvl gear and I went 2100cr in the legion, and I am completely raped in BFA, players with half of my gear destroy me, the worst thing is not the class being !@#$, the worst thing is knowing that it has no forecast of improvement, the blizzard does not manifest itself, it is simply not possible to play Havoc PvP at the moment, when I am doing the WQ and an alliance resolves to kill me, I stop and wait to die, I do not try to fight anymore.
I feel the same way, Havoc seems to be PvE only for BfA because we lack any form of sustain or even control in PvP.

I don't understand why we don't even get snare on our glaive throw as baseline, it just boggles my mind that we have to spec into it, and outside of a 90 second CD and Chaos Nova, we have no form of viable CC.

I'm enjoying BfA still, but I'm a 1 character type of player and It's a shame I can't enjoy PvP in my chosen class because of the lack of foresight.
When my monk healer does more dmg in pvp than I do something is wrong.
Havoc is actually very good it's just not legion havoc. If they make demon blades baseline fix our fury generation we will be faceroll.
Make glaive throw have baseline snare and bring back bloodletting talent.
Havoc is fine

If you are dying to everything 1v1 you are doing something wrong
Well, DHs CANNOT duel a class with self heals. We are onlu relevant in groups for pvp now.
haven't died in the open world yet, you must be doing something wrong if you can't 1v1 or escape.
08/22/2018 03:18 AMPosted by Deviasi
haven't died in the open world yet, you must be doing something wrong if you can't 1v1 or escape.

You're on a lvl 80 alt. You can pretty much throw out any claim you want.

I sure wish we could view all characters attached to an account, or at the very least, only be allowed to post with our character that has the most time played.
08/21/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Fullgoredh
I have 340 ilvl gear and I went 2100cr in the legion, and I am completely raped in BFA, players with half of my gear destroy me, the worst thing is not the class being !@#$, the worst thing is knowing that it has no forecast of improvement, the blizzard does not manifest itself, it is simply not possible to play Havoc PvP at the moment, when I am doing the WQ and an alliance resolves to kill me, I stop and wait to die, I do not try to fight anymore.

Learn to play issue sorry to say.

I have been crushing wpvp, bgs, and skirms

Maybe instead of being the 100th person to whine you should ask for tips
08/22/2018 03:34 AMPosted by Strife
08/22/2018 03:18 AMPosted by Deviasi

You're on a lvl 80 alt. You can pretty much throw out any claim you want.

I sure wish we could view all characters attached to an account, or at the very least, only be allowed to post with our character that has the most time played.

But that level 80 is correct
08/21/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Fullgoredh

Are you guys being serious with these threads? Have you considered while the class could maybe use a tone up, majority of the weight rests on your own shoulders? Havoc is strong for PvP.

These problems you're experiencing is a self-issue.
i dont like the spec without demons blades, which is too bad because IA looks fun