Does anyone not feel like storing extra azerite gear?

General Discussion
I would like to use 2 specs this expansion, healing and dps spec but having to farm extra azerite gear or keep buying trait resets on gear just so my other spec can benefit from it and keeping spares in my bag is not fun for people, I just want to stick to 1 gear set
if you're min-maxing, then it's not just the azerite gear that you need 2 sets of.

healing and dps have different stat priorities.

not to mention having to get different weapons/OH and trinkets
Having multiple sets of gear for different specs is nothing new. Even if it wasn't for Azerite gear, different specs have different stat priorities, and trinkets are spec specific as well.
I don't like Azurite Gear but the answer isn't further homogenization of gear.

If they water it down any further I'll feel like I'm playing with a lobotomy.

Maybe, just maybe, Azurite Gear as a system isn't all that great.
Why?
08/28/2018 02:43 AMPosted by Miroslav
Having multiple sets of gear for different specs is nothing new. Even if it wasn't for Azerite gear, different specs have different stat priorities, and trinkets are spec specific as well.

Some of us luck out on that, as a Prot/ret here are what my stat priorities look like:
Prot: Haste>mastery=>Versatility>Crit
Ret: Haste>crit~=Versatility~=mastery

For Ret I'd be siming but as a general note, higher ilvl=better, due to more STR but aside from needing a 2h, trinks and Azerite gear set up for ret, my prot gear is serviceable for ret.
I Just think it's dumb to punish experimentation
I think their needs to be a wider variety of azerite traits. The Traits that randomly increase your stats are soooooo boring. One trait "leaks azerite on the ground" and you have to stand over it. Useless in pvp situation as you are never standing in one spot.
Only going one spec for now, maybe later on I will care but right now it is a waste of time. Well waste of time other than rep grinding.