[CS Lounge] I love my new AC

Customer Support
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
The book isn't guaranteed to teach you the lower level ones, so I wouldn't risk your maxed mining tbh.
Yeah I decided I am not going to deal with it haha. I don't want to lose my mount plans from Nighthold to make the Corehound mount. Can't remember the name, but the devourer.

Oh well, I will find another way to make some moolah. Fishing perhaps.
08/13/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Mastadôn
Yeah I decided I am not going to deal with it haha. I don't want to lose my mount plans from Nighthold to make the Corehound mount. Can't remember the name, but the devourer.

Do you think you might be able to level another character and get professions on them?

Fishing will be good. I think all the Cooking recipes use fish. Or at least most of them do.
Mining should be good too. There's an experience buff gem made by JC. They will need ore for prospecting.
Blacksmithing has keys for opening lockboxes.

Edit:
Added benefit from fishing in the ocean is there's a mount you can fish up.
08/13/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Rufflebottom

Fishing will be good. I think all the Cooking recipes use fish. Or at least most of them do.
Mining should be good too. There's an experience buff gem made by JC. They will need ore for prospecting.

Edit:

The Sea Turtle?

Edit:

Yeah fishing should be good. Especially the way they worked which fish is worth oil and not, or whatever it is. I forget the way it works, I read about it a bit back. Also the mount. The mount is a plus.

I will use the ore for smithing and level it slowly I suppose. I know the blacksmith can make a necessary component for a mount as well.

Faolana, I don't think it is the sea turtle. I think it is a new one you can fish up in ocean waters for BFA.
Psst. No need to chime into threads an hour + later if it's not adding to the discussion.
08/13/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Faolana
The Sea Turtle?
Nope. A skate like the one from DMF
08/13/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Mastadôn
...Fishing will be good. I think all the Cooking recipes use fish. Or at least most of them do.

Edit:

Yeah fishing should be good. Especially the way they worked which fish is worth oil and not, or whatever it is. I forget the way it works, I read about it a bit back. Also the mount. The mount is a plus.

I will use the ore for smithing and level it slowly I suppose. I know the blacksmith can make a necessary component for a mount as well.

Faolana, I don't think it is the sea turtle. I think it is a new one you can fish up in ocean waters for BFA.

08/13/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Rufflebottom
08/13/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Faolana
The Sea Turtle?
Nope. A skate like the one from DMF

I got the DMF skate, that took a couple of days. I’d love to get another skate, sounds interesting.

08/13/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Alvraen
Psst. No need to chime into threads an hour + later if it's not adding to the discussion.

I know the feeling
I got the DMF skate, that took a couple of days. I’d love to get another skate, sounds interesting.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=163131/great-sea-ray

They have a great guild for BfA fishing on Wowhead.
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/bfa-fishing
08/13/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Faolana

Do you think you might be able to level another character and get professions on them?

Sorry didn't mean to ignore the suggestion.

I have other toons that have herbalism. Just this guy is the first toon I ever created. It has always been my main. No matter how bad the shan class is I have never abandoned it. It will be the first I level. That is why I was asking.
08/13/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Mastadôn
08/13/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Faolana

Sorry didn't mean to ignore the suggestion.

I have other toons that have herbalism. Just this guy is the first toon I ever created. It has always been my main. No matter how bad the shan class is I have never abandoned it. It will be the first I level. That is why I was asking.

This char has been my main since I started playing, so I totally understand. I don’t think I would be able to ever force myself to be able to change professions on her.

08/13/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Rufflebottom
https://www.wowhead.com/item=163131/great-sea-ray

They have a great guild for BfA fishing on Wowhead.
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/bfa-fishing

:0
The only change is eye color...
Today's the day guys! You all ready?
08/13/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Elitedk
Today's the day guys! You all ready?

No.
*yawns*

*noms things*

*curls up in corner*
I'm well past the point where I feel like I need to be in the first rush of players to log into a new expansion. I'll experience it in my own time, at my own pace.
Let's see. Shall we start the checklist?
*Over-crowded start areas
*Over-crowded first zones
*Spike in toxic chat
*Toxic players blocking NPCs
*Players complaining about world pvp
*Players complaining about spawn rates
*Accusations of ddos attacks
*Actual ddos attacks
*Ticket queue time spiking
*Complaining about ticket queue time
*Accusations of GMs being bots
*World servers crashing
*Authentication server backing up
*Returning players coming back at the launch, not prior and losing time dealing with issues other players ironed out days ago
*Players calling this the worst expansion yet
*Players claiming vanilla was better
*Players calling this the best expansion ever
*Players disagreeing with any or all of the above 3

What else?
08/13/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Teufelgott
I'm well past the point where I feel like I need to be in the first rush of players to log into a new expansion. I'll experience it in my own time, at my own pace.
I'll be leveling some lowbies for the first week, at least.
Merdie, half the behaviors in that list began weeks ago, or are just constant.
There is gonna be a happy 40k player in my neck of the wood. I have a TON of Orks I'm putting on the market for cheap.