Former mythic hunter LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
Hi y'all,

I'm seriously thinking of coming back for BfA. And since the only thing I care about in WoW is raiding, really, I might be looking for a new place to raid. I raid led/co-GMed for parts of Emerald Nightmare, and all of Nighthold and 7/9M ToS before our guild broke up.

I have all classes at 110 on Alliance, and all classes at at least 100 on Horde side. Obviously, I'm looking to start in BfA so I can catch up a Horde toon if necessary.

My recent raid progression is on this toon, but other characters have other raid history, upon request. That raid history includes:

T7: 10 man Naxx (Rusted Proto), 25 man Naxx (missed black Proto by the Immortal)
T8: Yogg+1 before I quit to finish up grad school
T9+T10: after the fact, but got H-LK 25 before WotLK ended
T11: 10 man through H-Sinestra
T12: 10 and 25 man through H-Ragnaros
T13: 10 and 25 man through H-Deathwing
T14: 10 man through H-Sha
T15: 10 man through H-Lei Shen
T16: 10 man through H-Garrosh, then 25 H-Garrosh for Mythic changes
T17: 20 man through M-Imperator/M-Blackhand
T18: 20 man through M-Archimonde
T19: 20 man thru M-fat guy who was so easy I forgot his name, M-Helya after NH released.
T20: 20 man thru M-Gul'dan
T21: 20 man up to M-Fallen Avatar, at which point it became clear we weren't going to finish Tomb before ABT, and the guild basically fell apart.

All while current. In those 14 tiers, I was in a total of 3 guilds, the most recent since T-18. I don't like to guild hop. Most of this history is as a hunter, though I've also raided as an spriest, bear druid, and BrM monk in that time (WotLK mainly, and MoP for BrM, when BrM was ridiculously OP). I don't mind switching to other ranged roles, or other roles entirely.

I still need to be convinced I want to come back because, while I do miss raiding, I do value my time. I work for myself, but I work a lot (like 60+ hours a week), so I want my time spent efficiently and with NO drama, preferably with mature people. My job already requires enough drama to be dealt with. I'm a good scheduler, and while I do enjoy M+ I was often the type who did their 1 +15 a week, and the constant AP grind wore me down, so I'm hoping the removal of legendaries and the toning down of the grind for azerite gear will be sufficient to keep me fresh. If you're looking for someone whose constantly going to be grinding M+ for better optimized pieces, you might want to look elsewhere.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi Soelle,

Guild Name: <Pi> [A]
Server: Stormrage[US]

Pi is a semi-serious mythic progression guild formed in early Legion comprised of like minded adults who have raided together since TBC. We're a competitive group of individuals, as evidenced by our high ranking kills in Legion, but as a 6 hour guild we tend to maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. Our goal in BFA will be much the same as it was in Legion, push for Cutting Edge, but acknowledge the fact that a 6 hour guild won't hit server first.

Legion results before suspending raiding (too many summer breaks hit at the same time!)
https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Pi

Raid Times:
- Friday 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST
- Saturday 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST
- Mythic + and PvP groups happen regularly throughout the week

Recruiting:
Tank:
- Brewmaster

DPS:
- Havoc DH
- WW Monk

- All range (Shadow Priest Full)

Heal:
- Shaman
- Monk
- Druid (especially with Balance main/offspec)

If you're interested, feel free to contact an Officer on Battle.net or Discord:
- B.net: Heinz#1718
- B.net: Enki#1931
- B.net: Craze#1230

- Discord: Fleischmanns#4895

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
{A} <Flare> (STORMRAGE)is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is currently looking for more. We are a guild that prides itself on having a fun, energetic, and relaxed raiding environment.

What we can offer you:
- Stable and experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques.
- A social interactive community that continually strives to better the one's around us and the guild as a whole. A dedicated core group that wants to enjoy the game and community, kick back, and loot bosses.
- All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism. There is absolutely no coasting in this guild.
- A guild that gets together and dip into other content besides raiding.

What we are looking for:
- Active guild members who can be consistently show up (we understand real life happens, just give us a heads up if you cant make it).
- Someone who wants to join an active community and participates in other content as a guild.
- Individuals who have the drive and hunger to always learn and improve.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 830-1130 server time

Immediate Needs: Ranged DPS (other exceptional dps will be considered)
Mage
Hunter
Lock
Zappy Boi
Boom Chicken

Contact Info:
GM: Btag Neo#14269 / Discord Neo#7225
Recruitment Officer: Btag Voltic#1337 / Discord Luxraye#7550
Officer: Btag Crafty#1886
Officer: Btag Viserion#11206
110 Troll Druid 17650 5 posts
1 day ago
(Edited)
<GSG> Is recruiting the final pieces to our Mythic Raid Team for BFA! Do you have what it takes!?

Our Vision
We will be pushing Cutting Edge level progression at a hardcore level, and we have the the pedigree to do it. With 14 years of experience, 4 World Firsts, and 18 Server Firsts, we have one of the best raid leaders in the business. He will be hand-selecting each and every raid member to create the most productive raid comp possible. We strive to be a raid team filled with individuals that can be an asset to helping us achieve our goals. Noob or vet, show us why you deserve a spot on our team.

Trial Period:
We will trial all of our applicants by evaluating them in 5 man mythic teams in the weeks prior to the first raid unlock.

Schedule
Raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm-10:30pm Server Time (CST)

Currently Recruiting
All exceptional applicants of any class will be considered.

High Interests:
Retribution Paladin
Demon Hunter (DPS)
Death Knight (DPS)
Monk (DPS)
Elemental Shaman

If you are interested in trying out, or have ANY questions, contact us:
Recruitment Officer: Jaffar#1881
Raid Leader: Diver90#1920
Guild Leader: Ixidor#1961
Hey Soelle,

Your bit about the AP grind is exactly why we fell apart in Legion. I wa the same way with doing my +10 and being donezo. We've reformed for BFA and already have a super solid roster and I think we fit your philosophy pretty well.

Check us out at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766036830?page=1

DrMeat#1235
<Provoke> [A] [US] (Stormrage).
Currently Recruiting:
- Tanks: Closed
- DPS: Ranged dps
- Healer: Open

We welcome anything not listed above to apply as well.
How To Apply - go to www.provokeguild.com. Please message an officer in game or on the forums for any specific questions you may have, or to talk with us before you apply.

Schedule:
- Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST
- Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
- Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST

Raid and Dungeon expectations:
- Raids: We expect all raiders to have knowledge on all encounters and mechanics in raids, our expectation is to push Mythic content very early, we expect all raiders to do their part and be ready for a hard charging attitude.
- Dungeons: Mythic+ completion will be a recommended aide in getting gear, pushing or completing the M+ key will be encouraged every week. This will be done at anytime that does not conflict with the schedule raids. Utilize your guild members to put a 5 man group together and knock out regularly and quickly.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Requirements:
- Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole.
- Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing your character
- Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you.
- Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English.

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Garaan (Garaan#11903)
Recruiter: Convoluted#11245
Good evening, Soelle!

I think we might be a good fit - blurb posted below that should answer some of your questions/concerns:

Apocrypha of <Regency> [H] Mal'Ganis could use another Hunter (or other ranged class if you prefer - we'd be open to discuss) to complete our Ranged DPS core as we look to BfA. While newly forged, our team is built upon a strong foundation of friends who are veteran, Cutting Edge experienced raiders that know what it takes to down challenging bosses and are looking to do so in the new expansion on a limited schedule. Our dedicated progression raid times are:

8:30pm - 12:00am CST/Server Wednesday & Thursday (7 hours/week)

9:30pm - 01:00am EST
6:30pm - 10:00pm PST

With such a tight schedule our raids will be focused to meet our Cutting Edge goals, but that doesn't preclude good banter and shenanigans while doing so. Also, while excessive grinding isn't necessary or expected, we do hold our raiders accountable for showing up prepared in order to make the most of the time we have each week -- strategies digested, gear enchanted/gemmed, consumables ready, etc.

In our down-time, we find ourselves pushing M+, tooling around on alts, and in general enjoying the game. Additionally, as a team in <Regency>, Apocrypha is part of a larger raiding community with plenty of skilled players to pull from for any kind of content you could expect (e.g. PvP, Achievement runs, etc.)

If this interests you at all, feel free to check us out at regencyguild.com, discord.gg/jetmdFy, or contact me personally via Discord: Tachya#4760 or Battletag: Tachya#11513.
<Stoic> is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (recently transferred from Bonechewer), active since vanilla. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (11/11 Mythic), is recruiting a skilled and dedicated ranged dps (especially hunters, boomkin, and shadow priest) for BFA.

Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time).

If you think you'd be a good fit with our team, and are interested in cutting edge raiding in BFA, please apply today at www.stoic.gg

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386 (btag), AshaGreyjoy#3610 (discord)
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are primarily interesting in just enjoying the game and are most importantly slaves to the raiding meta.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or Grincho (Abbadon#11928) also you can hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest will accelerate when the new PvP season begins, however we are starting to do PvP events.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.
Hiya Soel,
Our guild, Not Ideal, has a Mythic team that raids on Saturday/Sunday evenings and a more casual AotC group that raids Tues/Friday. Most of our players are in their late 20s and 30s, so it's definitely more of a laid-back, relaxed, no-drama crowd. Myself, I'm 45... err 46, cripes, and just don't have the energy to deal with people and their... desire to make things more difficult for others.

So, if those raid times fit and you'd like to read a bit more, I'll drop some spam or we can talk more. I'd be interested in your huntering or pretty much any ranged class you enjoyed, but mostly interested in your Achievement Points and someone to lament missing out on the Proto-drake with (was one shy of the Plagued :/ ). I'm mael8675#1365 on bnet. Here's our spamwall and website.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765168272
https://notideal.enjin.com/
Tainted Legacy is a semi-harcore guild from Illidan horde with players that have full heroic/mythic clears from wotlk to the end of mop or mythic raided until highmaul. We are looking for 80+ percentile 11/11 heroic players or, mains or alts with legion mythic xp.

Raid times Sat + Sunday 4-8 pm PST which is 7-11 pm EST we are flexible +1 hour

We are looking for players:
Preferably (but not required) who can play multiple specs of the same class.
Who are always looking for ways to improve themselves.
Who take raiding seriously but still know how to have a good time.

Classes high in demand:
BM hunter
boomkin
mage (non arcane)
warlock (non demonology)

All Melee DPS spots are currently full.
Other classes with skilled players will still be considered.

Classes we are not accepting:

Demon hunter tank
Arcane Mage
Disc Priest
Prot Warrior

About the GM/RL:
I was the raid leader in the old Tainted Lagacy on illidan horde and officer helping the RL in our guild blackblades on silvermoon in cataclysm. I have a lot of mythic raiding xp and so do our returning players. I was world rank 4 arms warrior in MOP and world rank 2 in CATA. Those of us returning typically parse in the 90 percentile of our class. Im not looking to play super hardcore anymore Im just looking to full clear mythics and have fun, we arent pushing to be the realm 1st or anything like that.

Why you should raid with us:
1) We are a semi hardcore guild we want to have fun and still progress as much as possible (typically full mythic clear), a sense of humor is always welcome and we discourage raging.

2) We care about our raid comp and make sure to optimize our raid in such a way that the classes we choose fit well together. We like variations and we wont be stacking 5-6 mages but rather 2 of each of the mid to top specs while trying to avoid the worst performing.

3) We are serious about starting raid on time and we expect everyone to show up to raid and be on time unless they give advance notice of an absence.

4) Raiding 2 nights a week is better and more enjoyable than guilds that raid 3-4 nights a week. Usually the first day is progression and the other 2-3 days are straight wiping. We progress the same amount of bosses on average as guilds raiding 3-4 days a week because we have highly skilled players.

5) Most of us are interested in doing activities outside of raiding such as random bg's, and mythic+ but these are not required as our focus is raiding.

if interested please fill out this short app on our website: https://taintedlegacy.enjin.com/recruitment or add Zaldar#1566 , you will be asked for the armory of the character you plan to raid on, logs if you have any, spec you wish to play, and if there are any off specs that you can play (asked in the app).
Why hello there! <Keybored Heroes> is a newly made guild that consists of veteran players with mythic raiding experience on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are comprised mostly of young adults with lives, job and family, but still want to kick back, relax, and kill lots of internet dragons with friends. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed raiding and gameplay in the upcoming release of BfA. We’re looking to push high mythic+ keys, complete heroic and pushing as far as the group can while avoiding burn out.

We strive to be a drama-free environment, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are welcoming of players of all skill levels and time commitments, but still plan to have a raid group that will clear AOTC and the first few Mythic bosses (Casual Mythic progression.) on a 2-nights per week (6 hours total) basis. If you aren’t into raiding, or stand in the fire a lot, we are more than happy to still have you, run keys, and give overly enthusiastic congratulations when you finally get that achievement you’ve been looking for!

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Low.
⬛️ RDPS: Moderate.
⬛️ Healers: High.
⬛️ Tanks: Closed.

Expectations:

⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of KH’s officers if interested! (Kardnall#1658, Kenjer#1110, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
Hello there!

We would love to have you visit us in Damage Inc.

To contact me:
-Battletag : Black#1220
-Discord Server : https://discord.gg/an8fPQC
-Leave a message on our forum thread below!
Our guild is based on Sargeras / Alliance side

Our forum guild thread is located at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767597056

We are currently searching for solid dps that can fit our build in mythic BFA content. If you have an interest in mythic raiding we should take a few moments to talk♥.

We take a very Blizzard approach to mythic raiding!
We believe a solid raid team can only be achieved with a healthy community behind it. We welcome pet battlers, PvP arena champions & transmog fashion queens with open arms ♥.

Yours
-Anyshia
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually. We are: former high end raiders of previous expansions, raiders who missed tiers, or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Looking for Ranged DPS who can flex to their healing OS. At this point all classes need to have logs to be considered:

Basically non-Mage Ranged dps

Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest + holy flex
Ele Sham + resto flex
Balance druid + resto flex

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
bump a bit, and some inquiries made.
Hey there Soelle. <Meters over Mechanics> is interested in you. We went 9/11 Mythic in ABT. With the last raid night being in May. Due to roster issues and some truly bad luck we called it there to allow our roster time to get CE. With a probable continuation of the guild in BFA were looking into all quality applicants for the few slots we have left to fill.

We were begged by our roster to bring the guild back. Why you may ask? We built a fantastic community and raiding atmosphere. Many in and out of our core have expressed how its the best and most fun guild they've ever raided in.

Below you'll find some relevant information and my contact info. I hope to hear from you soon!

Urgent Needs:
  • Tanks - Blood DK, Brewmaster, or Bear Tank.
  • RDPS - Hunter, Warlock, Spriest(With healing OS.), Boomkin (With resto OS.)
  • Healer's - Priest, Druid, Paladin
  • Recent Progression
  • 4/9M ToS - Within 3 raid weeks
  • 9/11M (Server First AOTC) Antorus - Started Mythic on Jan 8th
  • Raid times:
  • Monday 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST
  • We prefer our raiders to have 4 open raid nights for meetings/alt runs/M+ Will explain further in an interview!

Paid Transfer
  • All paid transfers are subjective however here is a basic guideline:
  • In order to qualify for a paid transfer you must be a exceptional applicant, horde, and with a reliable guild history.
  • Contact information
  • Battle Tag: Crayonz#1696
  • Discord: Crayonz#8117
  • Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that has been around for years, with many members who have raided content since vanilla.The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
    Players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged DPS
    Healer with DPS OS
    DPS With Tank OS

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)