THE GREATEST IS ON
who gave him 10mil
Nobody cares.
08/12/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Steelgear
Nobody cares.

47000 people do

since.. they're watching him

u trolling?
He's literally individually bringing more followers flying around on his netherdrake in a pre-patch than the peak numbers of a world championship arena series so I'd say people are generally pretty interested. Wonder how much of an influence having Andy Milonakis and others tweeting about him made.
Twitch/Steam is fake news when it comes to a game performance/success/popularity.

When you have 40,000+ viewers on a game it can still be a cheap garbage and the thing about cheap garbage is...it usually runs on potatoes, it's free to play and costs peanuts in these 3rd world countries that have anywhere from 200 mil to 1.4 billion people which explains the big number of viewers.

In poverty struck nations most can't even afford to game so they watch many of these gamers for like an hour before they go to their 9-5 jobs next day. If you have 2000 viewers exclusively from North America, Australia and certain European countries it's still better than 50,000 viewers from East Asia, South America and the Middle East.

World of Warcraft made a killing on that 12 million sub advertising for a long time and I too would be advertising the same if I knew for a long time how most were clueless where those 85-90% of subs were coming from.

What saddens me the most is to see people buy into this hype and fake popularity to play/support garbage games that cost peanuts to develop within a short period but they think...oh look I can have 10,000+ VIEWERS, I CAN BE RICH, I MUST PLAY/STREAM THIS!

You know what would be great? If these measuring charts like twitch and steam actually show countries/regions where those numbers are coming from. I mean a card game has been in top 5 games on twitch for a long time.

Path of Exile as example usually has only 10-20k viewers on twitch but recently GGG guess what, got bought by China. So, expect to see those numbers multiply by 10 at least in the following year.
Amazing!
Why doesn't he have his titles? Anyone know?

Has he even logged on his Rogue yet?
If he didn't have to start a new account then I will be calling and getting my old account back also
08/12/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Notorious

hes not unbanned

i think he might play bfa tho

he said he really wants to come back to WoW
08/12/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Floissais
hes not unbanned

He was just showing his achievements, though.

So he's still banned but he has access to some of his account?
thought this was a link to the golf channel
08/12/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Notorious
08/12/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Floissais
hes not unbanned

He was just showing his achievements, though.

So he's still banned but he has access to some of his account?

I'd assume he's on a different account but on the same battle.net, so he can still see his achievs but he doesn't actually have access to any of his titles/mounts
But Whaazz has been playing?
He should get banned again
08/12/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Saydar
He's literally individually bringing more followers flying around on his netherdrake in a pre-patch than the peak numbers of a world championship arena series so I'd say people are generally pretty interested. Wonder how much of an influence having Andy Milonakis and others tweeting about him made.

Yes in the same way people were watching sodapoppin try to log in the first day of pre patch. And bajheera... and everyone who was playing wow?

Doesn’t matter if he was qing or flying in circles, people watch whatever he’s doing.

Him bawling his eyes out like a little child every stream is hilarious
08/12/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Notorious

Because he isn't unbanned it's a new account
08/12/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Baisam
If he didn't have to start a new account then I will be calling and getting my old account back also
That's up to Blizzard they can do what they want.
08/12/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Baisam
blizz has already said that bans being overturned is a case by case basis. not 1 unban means everyone gets unbanned. but either way he isnt unbanned