Stormscale Holy Pal alt lf active Guild

Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale
Hi guys. I got a 110 horde main that i ditched to work on an alt. I need an active guild to play with. My main was horde and i didn't want to level to 120 right away cause the game is constantly changing. Interested in PvP, raiding, dungeons, questing, and pretty much anything else there is to the game. Please help me out!

Been playing since classic- December 2004

Celticfrost - Unholy DK
Shredd - Sub Rogue
Destruction - Ret Paladin
Arise - Shadow Priest
Lullerbeez - !@# Rogue
08/23/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Silverdrake
Hi guys. I got a 110 horde main that i ditched to work on an alt. I need an active guild to play with. My main was horde and i didn't want to level to 120 right away cause the game is constantly changing. Interested in PvP, raiding, dungeons, questing, and pretty much anything else there is to the game. Please help me out!

Celticfrost - Unholy DK
Shredd - Sub Rogue
Arise - Shadow Priest
Lullerbeez - !@# Rogue

Hey due, hmu on my Druid or back here, Willferral on Spirestone, Guild is League of Legends, friendly and social. We chill in disc, g-chat is steady, we always running H's & no M's together, Raiders & PvP junkies like myself fill the Guild. Solid few returnees, like myself and some fresh new players too. Anytime hit me up.

Love the DK name btw bro lol, killer.
08/24/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Malignéd
08/23/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Silverdrake

Celticfrost - Unholy DK
Shredd - Sub Rogue
Arise - Shadow Priest
Lullerbeez - !@# Rogue

Hey due, hmu on my Druid or back here, Willferral on Spirestone, Guild is League of Legends, friendly and social. We chill in disc, g-chat is steady, we always running H's & no M's together, Raiders & PvP junkies like myself fill the Guild. Solid few returnees, like myself and some fresh new players too. Anytime hit me up.

what time r u online? tried whispering you
Stuffed with Fluff alliance guild recruiting all classes and rolls, active guild about 3 years old. Feel free to message me in-game for anymore info =) we would love to have you!!! BTAG: SwankyTiger#15870
08/28/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Silverdrake
08/24/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Malignéd

what time r u online? tried whispering you

still haven't found u online yet. I am interested in joining the guild so just looking for a response on forums or in game. TY hope to hear from you.
i found a guild guys, thanks. couldn't find neither of u in game!