Mute Bwonsamdi

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
08/24/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Bunnybomb
Give me the option to stop Bwonsamdi from talking or let me have the spirit healer back. I am sick and tired of listening to his mentally handicapped voice after every death. It may have been funny the first time, but now it is turning into a major annoyance. Please give me the option to have him or spirit healer, or an option to have him never talk.

"Let me guess... ya got in over ya head" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2CqC-I_AI
08/25/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Huozhi
Other way around Bwonsamdi/Bwonsamedi is the original name from West African Voodoo, which became Baron Samedi in Haiti.
Actually the other names he (Baron Samedi) are known by are Baron Samdi, Bawon Samedi, or Bawon Sanmdi. That's not to mention the names of his other incarnations.

Vodun (West African Voodoo) has it's own set of Deities/Loa iirc. It's been a while since I studied the subject in depth.
08/24/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Bunnybomb
Give me the option to stop Bwonsamdi from talking or let me have the spirit healer back. I am sick and tired of listening to his mentally handicapped voice after every death. It may have been funny the first time, but now it is turning into a major annoyance. Please give me the option to have him or spirit healer, or an option to have him never talk.

Serioiusly? that was GREAT advice. What is it that you are doing that hearing him once in a while is an issue? He's a fantastic character, he's snarky af and personally I love it! This guy is 100% Blizzard humor, after 14+ yrs you don't know this and well by now? This type of humor is littered throughout all of Azeroth. C'mon dude, he's funny, admit it :D Happy questing!

Side Note: The turtles are the ones currently rubbing me raw at the moment. I kinda wish that each time you click on them, they "didn't" have something to say. But, it's the game design, gotta roll with it >.0
It would be nice if there was an option to disable non-story important dialogue, instead of having to disable/reenable dialogue. I am sick of hearing the old turtle people. :v
08/24/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/24/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Domsy
Yup, why give players more options when you can just post a snarky remark instead. Seems like the typical blizzard response these days.

Well I mean there is an option in the game already, either die, or don't. One of them involves seeing Bwonsamdi.

Seems Jessica Price has rubbed off on everyone.
08/24/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/24/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Atromnis
Stop dying.

I wanted to make this comment. It's pretty good advice.

wtf can i report this guy for trolling? that is trolling
08/24/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Quinzelle
This has to be one of the most toxic community managers I have ever seen on these forums.

You see what you want to see.
"Oh.. heh... a Death Knight... You should see MY death gate..."

Ay, mon... wait a sec... want me to see YOUR death gate, you gotta buy me dinner first mon...
08/24/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Atromnis
Stop dying.

OMG I'm dying of laughter...
Don’t a lot of people mute all sound on WoW, including voice? If Bwonsamdi is that grating, it seems like you could just mute the game. Problem solved.
Yup, why give players more options when you can just post a snarky remark instead. Seems like the typical blizzard response these days.

Well I mean there is an option in the game already, either die, or don't. One of them involves seeing Bwonsamdi.

I’m still laughing at this. It’s funny because it’s true.
HOW CAN I REPORT A BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE LIKE I REALLY 100% WANNA REPORT THIS COMMUNITY MANGER HIS IS TOXIC, NEGATIVE AND NOT HELPFUL AT ALL
08/25/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Dranosh

wtf can i report this guy for trolling? that is trolling

Players this easily triggered don’t need forum access.
08/25/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Ghgghggh

Seems Jessica Price has rubbed off on everyone.

There's a difference between stating fact and getting triggered for somebody pointing out that you're a hack story writer and constantly playing the victim afterward, but OK.
08/25/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Dranosh
HOW CAN I REPORT A BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE LIKE I REALLY 100% WANNA REPORT THIS COMMUNITY MANGER HIS IS TOXIC, NEGATIVE AND NOT HELPFUL AT ALL

Ya cant mon.

He got friends on da other side.
Oh, da spirits be wit ya now, mon.

Mother of God, a blue git gud

Greatest post of August 2018

I'm staying off the forums for my own sanity (in an excellent mature fb group full of people who actually enjoy the game) but I check out blue posts in case it's important, and your responses here nearly had me in tears from laughing. Pure gold.
git gud
Lol at people getting offended when Blizz tells you to stop dying. Omg...It's not trolling it's called making a joke. Omg Blizz made a joke my feels.