Mute Bwonsamdi

General Discussion
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
08/25/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Foresooth
08/25/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Electra
I'm staying off the forums for my own sanity (in an excellent mature fb group full of people who actually enjoy the game) but I check out blue posts in case it's important, and your responses here nearly had me in tears from laughing. Pure gold.

Boasting of being in a fb group full of mature peeps, then coming in here to laugh in public about this.

You provide such a mature example, you should just hang out here full time again.

I must have missed the part of the Old People Class that went over no longer being allowed to laugh at funny stuff. Probably for the best. It'd suck to get old and not laugh at things, including shade being thrown at people being ridiculous.
Ahh im glad they took out a chapter from Wildstar's GY, it's awesome.
I'm happy Blizzard finally gave us avid die-ers something cool.
May I just say I love when he scolds me for trying to survive with feign death.
08/24/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Bunnybomb
listening to his mentally handicapped voice

I think you got it backwards there OP. You might be the one who is actually handicapped.
08/24/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/24/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Atromnis
Stop dying.

I wanted to make this comment. It's pretty good advice.

Wow...pretty damn immature for a community manager.

Blizz is trully going to !@#$ these days.
08/25/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Doomchester
08/24/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Ythisens
I wanted to make this comment. It's pretty good advice.

Oh get over yourself. The thread is crying about hearing an npc.
I died in Vol’dun the other day, Bwonsamdi made a snarky comment, I cursed him under my breath for the 3rd or 4th time, then I started to run off, turned around and saw he was fishing.

I love this guy
08/25/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Doomchester

Nah

It's pretty good advice.

If you don't want to hear him as much don't die. A suggestion to mute him is a ridiculous waste of time.
I’ve never died, don’t know what you all talking about.
mad cause bad
08/24/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Dumb
It's a video game bro. Lighten up. "Don't die" is a valid response for a video game.

Insofar that it's a valid response to criticism? No, it's not, and you're a fool if you think it is. Bro.

I swear every time I visit these forums it's like I'm talking to a bunch of overly cocksure lowbrows.

I seriously need to stop coming here, it's always such a waste of time and patience.
08/24/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
08/24/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Domsy
Yup, why give players more options when you can just post a snarky remark instead. Seems like the typical blizzard response these days.

Well I mean there is an option in the game already, either die, or don't. One of them involves seeing Bwonsamdi.

rofl holy !@#$ savage
08/24/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Quinzelle
This has to be one of the most toxic community managers I have ever seen on these forums.

Oh get over yourself and get a sense of humor. It's a game and stop dying is solid advice. You also have the option to mute in game sound or if your keyboard is not 30 years old there is probably an easily accessible mute button that i push when ever something annoying starts playing.
08/25/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Ralukcitksut
08/24/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Bunnybomb
listening to his mentally handicapped voice

I think you got it backwards there OP. You might be the one who is actually handicapped.

lmao gottem
Those attacking the GM over such a petty comment have the same moral compass as those who are convicted child predators.
08/25/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Electra

I must have missed the part of the Old People Class that went over no longer being allowed to laugh at funny stuff. Probably for the best. It'd suck to get old and not laugh at things, including shade being thrown at people being ridiculous.

I work in a public-facing industry, see funny stuff ALL the TIME at work. Still refrain from belittling the customer or siccing them on one another, but guess thats just me?
08/25/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Foresooth
08/25/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Electra

I work in a public-facing industry, see funny stuff ALL the TIME at work. Still refrain from belittling the customer or siccing them on one another, but guess thats just me?

Because working the grill in the back allows you to have a bigger soap box than others right?
08/24/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Atromnis
Stop dying.

To add, those attacking a Blue for stating the obvious? ... ... why are you playing this game if these things upset you THIS much? Like, if you can't handle it, go play Hello Kitty Party.
Stop dying.
Alternatively people that got offended at Ythisens really need to quit wow and never return. Our community will be a million times better without the perpetually offended around.