Most Dark Irons and Mag'har are exploiters.

General Discussion
I wanted dark iron/mag'har. I buckled down and sped to 120 within 24 hours going through all the quests solo. I spent every day since then, spending 2-3 hours doing every single WQ available to me, and finally hit exalted 2 days ago.

I might have gone crazy with the dedication to the grind, but I in no way cheated the system and I am tired of these threads, trolling or not.
08/27/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Grimboryn
I wanted dark iron/mag'har. I buckled down and sped to 120 within 24 hours going through all the quests solo. I spent every day since then, spending 2-3 hours doing every single WQ available to me, and finally hit exalted 2 days ago.

I might have gone crazy with the dedication to the grind, but I in no way cheated the system and I am tired of these threads, trolling or not.
Eh, it’s like being accused of aimbotting in an FPS. Might as well take it as a compliment.
It's definitely doable. I've probably only got 5 days to go on Dark Iron, but I didn't even unlock WQs until the third day of the xpac, and didn't know Island Expeditions gave 7L rep, because that's not made clear anywhere. Combine all that with some good luck with commendation missions, and you could easily have exalted by now.
dark iron's and mag'ar players bring great shame.
08/27/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Streeturchin
A few of them hit 120 the first day, and got lucky with mission table rewards.

But most of the are world quest exploiters.

You can type /who Dark Iron or /who Mag'har and see all the people that exploited their way to exalted.

Then go back to picking up hyena poop for 3 weeks, because cheaters get to grind to exalted in a day, we get to pick up poop for 3 weeks.

twitch streamer towelilee got dark iron already i wonder how he did it.did he exploit?
08/27/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Mortheris
08/27/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Zurtor

Mathematically it isn't plausible to be exalted with honorbound right now without INSANE cases of luck. Lots of people are magically having these INSANE cases of luck.

16k/21k Honorbound revered. Been doing ALL WQs, Mission tables, Island expeditions, SINCE DAY ONE OF THE EXPANSION. Variance doesn't add up.

Alliance on the other hand, got handed out 2 sets of extra rep for legion. It is plausible for alliance to have exalted 7th legion assuming they have done EVERYTHING possible. Humans especially so.

You are ignoring reputation gained from the rusted island tokens. Some players were able to farm these tokens. They grant 250 reputation a piece.

That falls under Island Expeditions.
08/27/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Zurtor
08/27/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Mortheris

You are ignoring reputation gained from the rusted island tokens. Some players were able to farm these tokens. They grant 250 reputation a piece.

YOU ARE all ignoring the human racial!!!

Netural to friendly - 3000 - Rep saved 300
Friendly to Honoured - 6000 - Rep saved 600
Honoured to Revered - 12000 - Rep saved 1200
Revered to Exalted - 21000 - Rep saved 2100

That is a total of 4200 rep they dont have to grind.

Now if we compare my rep I'm 16170/21000. I still have todays rep to collect. At the moment there are 13sources up. Assuming that you only get 75rep (which isnt sure as some of the world quests reward more). Thats an additional 975. If we add the rep saved from the racial that takes me to 21345......Exalted.

Now add rusted tokens, mission table and the associated bonuses then YES some players could legimitatley farm the required rep. Think people! don't be mindless zombies.
08/27/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Sousukei
08/27/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Zurtor

Now if we compare my rep I'm 16170/21000. I still have todays rep to collect. At the moment there are 13sources up. Assuming that you only get 75rep (which isnt sure as some of the world quests reward more). Thats an additional 975. If we add the rep saved from the racial that takes me to 21345......Exalted.

Now add rusted tokens, mission table and the associated bonuses then YES some players could legimitatley farm the required rep. Think people! don't be mindless zombies.

Not once have I talked about dark iron. I am talking about maghar. I am aware humans ( and alliance in general, since they got to double dip some quests for rep) could be exalted.
08/27/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Malorash
08/27/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Venger
If Blizz won't do anything the community can.

When doing you /who, add those suckers to your ignore list.
Blacklist them. you see any in your random groups for anything, boot them out before you start the run.

See any in your pug raids week 1? send em packing.

Old school justice for cheaters, community blocks them out from doing anything group related, let go farm herbs all day everyday for awhile, maybe they'll get the hint.

Edit, i'm obviously talking in the here and now, don't be doing this in a month to the normal folks,lol

Jesus god damn cringe
what do you expect human paladins are cringe incarnate lol
08/27/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Zurtor
08/27/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Sousukei

Not once have I talked about dark iron. I am talking about maghar. I am aware humans ( and alliance in general, since they got to double dip some quests for rep) could be exalted.

And did it cross you mind that they faction changed?? Without proof your words are meaningless!
I'm getting my Mag'har tomorrow and I didn't exploit anything. I found out what gave rep and made sure to do it. That includes:

-Honorbonund rep from table on boat (I check it 3 - 4 times daily cause it changes often)
-Horde War Effort emissary
-Wanted quests (which only offered rep recently)
-Handing in ore and whatnot in Zandalar
-ALL WQ's in Kul'Tiras (except pet battles and dungeons)
-Weekly Isle Expeditions

I'm so excited! 7 Mag'har names lined up.

FOR THE HORDE!

*Edited All WQ's part*