I cancled my sub. Squelched/silenced abusively

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
08/10/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Nuadindra
I'm filing a complaint with the BBB right now and then I'll be making a formal email complaint to blizzard about the moderation staff and the current moderation policies. Then I'm paying my attention and money elsewhere until things change. I'm not playing WoW anymore if a bunch of hateful teenagers can get all their buddies to mass report you. I'm done. Pay some people to do their jobs properly If you want to ask for a subscription.

You poor fool. That wont do anything.

Also....I don't think it's some random dude and all of his personal friends jumping on you.
Stop telling people how to play. If you want to control everyone, make a group and boss them around. I put people like you on ignore for BGs. You aren't the solution. You are the problem.
08/10/2018 04:27 PMPosted by Nuadindra
I'm done with WoW I got silenced and I don't even swear in public chats.

I was telling people they're doing the BGs wrong and it's classic alliance, stuff like that. Some brat starts in with me I tell him he's being immature and I get booted come back squelched and silenced. I'm done with WoW GMs abusing their authority on paying customers.

NO!!!! Don't leave, I think... I... I.... love....you.... What if this is fate that brought us together?
Please post what I said to get squelched, I beg you.
08/10/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Nuadindra
Reporting harassment and abusive treatment isn't a false report. Don't come onto a community forum just to find someone to badmouth and harass, Those are the people who need a forum vacation, not me. My statements I was silenced and squelched for were CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM. And not abusive or harassing. If this is all anyone has to say to me, -scrolling up and reading- I'm disappointed. Some people had good things to say on the topic, others just wanted to get a kick out of being abusive. Take a good look at yourself before you sit there and bad mouth someone else. I know how to play a BG, so I criticized others over it, several times over the past few days. Because I'm tired of people queing up for bgs and basically purposely losing it for the whole team by making absolute 0 effort to coordinate and then when someone's nice enough to offer to help coordinate purposely ignore them.

So I dislike that and made statements in the instance chat to express that dislike and offered more information as to what should be done to win the BG.

EXCUSE me. Some of you are here -only- to say hateful things to me, kindly take yourself else-where, and stop behaving like a hateful, abusive person. There's nothing constructive in what you're saying to me, and if there was then you're not one of the people I reported. Then I'm not speaking to you.

This coming from the person who originally came here to complain and belittle the company that silenced them for a reason they most likely deserved.

I think I need more popcorn to enjoy this show.
08/10/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Nuadindra
No my accounts silenced so hard I can't even talk to bnet friends. So a GM did it to me. And If not, it only makes it worse that some twerp and their friends can get together and mass report people, or that a bunch of children can simply just dislike what you've said and report you. Being totally unable to communicate on an MMO you might as well just ban the person for the same amount of time.

I see you don’t come to the forums often. This group (GD forums) has a worse hive mind mentality than any random bg and I have gotten Conqueror once and about to get two more...
08/10/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Nuadindra
I love these people trying to argue free speech with me, I don't care. Not even the slightest.
The Constitution's right to free speech only applies when the government is trying to restrict it......Blizzard is not the government.
the way rogues are now, i wish more of them would quit! im jk.. ok im not jk.
08/10/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Nuadindra
08/10/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Kirela

It's not abuse to lock your threads. The forum CoC or guidelines state that talking about moderation though is a no no, so yeah you may end up with a forum vacation and/or this thread locked as well (they can't find the delete button though).

You can appeal your silence via the instructions in the email they sent you. If it's upheld then you'll have to deal with it or don't. That's all you can do. Coming to the forums threatening to unsub and email and blah blah blah won't do anything.

No I did not threaten to unsub, I already did.

So, see you Monday?
08/10/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Hiddenhoof
08/10/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Nuadindra
Yeah I've also played WoW since before it had achievements, why don't people like you go find something better to do. Look at yourself.
LOL what?? This account was created around launch and "before it had achievements". I'm not even an achievement hunter and I have a lil over 11k. You literally can't have been playing that long and only have the achievements you have. Like I said, your other account got straight up banned for your actions and you are making it more and more apparent.

This one was created Feb '09. I've got a lot of AP I went and got on my own, of course, but a big share of them came from just playing the game.

Granted we all don't play the same..but still seems a bit low.
Reporting harassment and abusive treatment isn't a false report. Don't come onto a community forum just to find someone to badmouth and harass, Those are the people who need a forum vacation, not me. My statements I was silenced and squelched for were CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM. And not abusive or harassing. If this is all anyone has to say to me, -scrolling up and reading- I'm disappointed. Some people had good things to say on the topic, others just wanted to get a kick out of being abusive. Take a good look at yourself before you sit there and bad mouth someone else. I know how to play a BG, so I criticized others over it, several times over the past few days. Because I'm tired of people queing up for bgs and basically purposely losing it for the whole team by making absolute 0 effort to coordinate and then when someone's nice enough to offer to help coordinate purposely ignore them.

So I dislike that and made statements in the instance chat to express that dislike and offered more information as to what should be done to win the BG.

EXCUSE me. Some of you are here -only- to say hateful things to me, kindly take yourself else-where, and stop behaving like a hateful, abusive person. There's nothing constructive in what you're saying to me, and if there was then you're not one of the people I reported. Then I'm not speaking to you.

Considering how many people think 'git gud' is constructive criticism...
08/10/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Arithawn
08/10/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Nuadindra
I love these people trying to argue free speech with me, I don't care. Not even the slightest.
The Constitution's right to free speech only applies when the government is trying to restrict it......Blizzard is not the government.

https://xkcd.com/1357/
I sort of miss Bashiok, Back in his day he would come into threads like this and post for everyone to see exactly what the person said. Then usually post several days worth of abusive language that person had done.

Ah yes the good days when Blizzard shamed people.
08/10/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Chievavore
For 50 Darkmoon Prize Tickets, you can be eating popcorn, in game, while reading this thread.

It;s funny that a green doesn't know that DMF is broken/bugged. Fix yer game.

You're aware that Greens don't actually work for Blizzard, yeah?
IF you got silenced that hard there’s more to it then just that one instance.

Also, discussing these kind of things is usually a no no. I would stop while your still talking on the forums if I was you.

You might get silenced HERE as well otherwise.

Anyway, the age old method usually works.

“If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”
There's just absolute 0 way that what I was mass reported for was against the ToS. Because I know what I said, and what I said wasn't A. Abusive. B. vulger. C. harassment. To anyone. And D.- It wasn't even directed at anyone in specific, It was me complaining that people won't do the bg properly, and saying stuff like 'yeah split up that'll help us win, let's only travel in groups of 2' Then this dude started in on me and I told him he probably weighs 120 pounds and falls over in a heavy wind, and said sorry if i'm wrong. but if i'm right that'd explain why he's giving me trouble over the internet over me stating the obvious. And if that's squelch able, I don't even want to play wow, because you're not allowed to even talk to each other then. I'll legit go play another mmo where you can talk to each other without being attacked by gms / mass reporting.
08/10/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Nuadindra

You never once gave constructive criticism. You came here angry and demanding, threatening that you quit, and baiting the mods to delete this thread like they deleted your other ones.

You stomped your feet and threw a fit, posting stuff that's AGAINST CODE OF CONDUCT.

You're the one in the wrong, just as much as anyone who might actually be harassing you.
08/10/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Orctang
Darkmoon Faire said: Bye Felicia!

Sorry not who you think it is................
08/10/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Norfleet
08/10/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Nuadindra

No I did not threaten to unsub, I already did.

So, see you Monday?

You know it! Maybe even catch a glimpse of them posting about some problem on these forums too.
08/10/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Nuadindra
There's just absolute 0 way that what I was mass reported for was against the ToS. Because I know what I said, and what I said wasn't A. Abusive. B. vulger. C. harassment. To anyone. And D.- It wasn't even directed at anyone in specific, It was me complaining that people won't do the bg properly, and saying stuff like 'yeah split up that'll help us win, let's only travel in groups of 2' Then this dude started in on me and I told him he probably weighs 120 pounds and falls over in a heavy wind, and said sorry if i'm wrong. but if i'm right that'd explain why he's giving me trouble over the internet over me stating the obvious. And if that's squelch able, I don't even want to play wow, because you're not allowed to even talk to each other then. I'll legit go play another mmo where you can talk to each other without being attacked by gms / mass reporting.
So maybe the 4th time wasn't abusive. But what about the first silence? The second silence? or even the third silence? Kappa