War of thorns event "limited time"

General Discussion
Is it just the special mount reward thats limited time only? Or will the questlines + cutscenes disappear too?

Still chilling through legion content with my other characters and would like to go through the quests and cutscenes again. They were pretty sweet .
Once BFA goes live all prepatch story content will be disabled. That means no quests, no world quests, no scenario, and no mounts.
I am very disappointed this content is going away. It's such an important moment in lore. Getting rid of the mounts and world quests would be fine, but the invasion quests should remain.
08/11/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Atheinia
I am very disappointed this content is going away. It's such an important moment in lore. Getting rid of the mounts and world quests would be fine, but the invasion quests should remain.

? The pre-Legion invasions also went away once Legion launched... this is not the first time they do this.
I think the battle of undercity remains, but the war of the thorns stuff, wqs, and mount rewards will be phased out.
08/11/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Panoptes

? The pre-Legion invasions also went away once Legion launched... this is not the first time they do this.

But unlike the Legion pre-patch, this content could just stay live. There is very little of it and it interferes with nothing. I think they should leave the content and world quests and just remove the mount.
08/11/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Goblinoffyre
08/11/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Panoptes

But unlike the Legion pre-patch, this content could just stay live. There is very little of it and it interferes with nothing. I think they should leave the content and world quests and just remove the mount.

One, and only one, prepatch event remains, and that's the crappy WoD one. The TBC portal stuff, gone. The Wrath zombie stuff, gone. Cata elemental invasions, gone. MoP theramore scenario, gone.

The normal thing they do is remove the prepatch stuff, WoD is a weird one.

We'll still have the novellas at least. I think the war of thorns is going(big whoop, apart from some pvp fun in Darkshore it wasn't memorable) but the BFL will be part of the intro for BFA if I'm not mistaken.