Mage - LF 2 Raid Night

Guild Recruitment
Hello All,

Dusting off the Mage for this expansion - Used to main with it in WotLK but have played other classes for the past few expansions. Basically I was debating whether to play hunter or mage and mage it is. The rotation is just more to my liking then that of the hunter at the moment.

So that said my availability is from Monday - Friday 7:30 - 12:30 EST- Not interested in weekend raiding.

If you have good DPS already no problem - I am not scared to compete for a competitive dps slot. I can bring it as long as the class isn't completely broken. Best thing about mage is that normally one of the 3 specs is always performing well.
Hey, my guild is based on Cho'gall, but we're looking to add some dps.
We raid 2 nights, Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM to 11PM EST.
Add me and we can chat
Mental #1754
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi there!

Finesse (H) on Zul'jin is a newly formed raiding guild for BFA looking to complete cutting edge raid progression with limited raiding hours. Our team is built around former high end progression raiders that want to clear content on a casual friendly schedule. We are searching for progress minded individuals looking for a competitive environment with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

Our ideal raiders keep up with current theorycrafting, and are proficient at all specs for their class. We're looking for team players that want to excel as a community.
If a premiere 2 night cutting edge raid team is what you're looking for, Finesse is for you.

What we're looking for:
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday – 8pm EST to 12am EST
Thursday – 8pm EST to 12am EST

A link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/g7Cmpmt
You will find additional information about the guild there, along with a link to our Application form.

Dengatron#1154(Raid Lead)
Problem#11619 (GM)
FroyoLoco#1453 (Recruitment)

Please feel free to contact us if you are interested!
Arrogance is a guild made from a core of players that has lead a successful raiding guild to several top world ranked raid kills in SWTOR and Wildstar. Although many of us are hardcore wow vets, this is the first time we are playing together in WoW with our core. We are an ideal home for returning players who have played at the highest level, want to clear all of the content and do so on a two night a week schedule.

Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30p-11p CST (8:30p-12a EDT)

Want to play with us before committing? Join our community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xMZzWAAipRx?region=US&faction=Horde
Communities allow us to chat, play together (even without you transfering or leaving your current guild) and lets you get to know us and how we are.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765507241

Sang [Officer] Battletag - Sang#1425 Discord - Sang#8520
Reawaken was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya, Guldan and Argus.

What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

Recruiting:
DK - DPS
Demon Hunter - DPS
Mage
Pally - DPS
Priest - DPS - Healing offspec a plus
Shaman - DPS - Healing offspec a plus

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:
Willow#1693 - Guild Leader
Dracs#1320 - Co-Guild Leader/Raid Leader

http://reawaken-staghelm.com
Hey Waluuna,

If you're willing to do Tues, Wed, Fri from 930pm-1230pm (Tuesdays are progression only), we could use another Mage and have an immediate spot for you. Hit me on Bnet asap: Pezek#1832

With the release in only a few hours I may not be around too much so if you are interested please friend me asap while I'm around!
Sounds like we might be right up your alley! Let's chat! Lucy#7556 on Discord or Lucy#1556 in game. GM's contact info below:

<Good Game> Zul'jin

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Good Game> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Good Game> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

Attendance
I'd like to keep a relaxed attendance policy, but we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid(90%+).

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Past mythic raiding experience a plus.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Skink#11194 or visit https://goodgameguild.com/
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group will be moving to sundays 7:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and a tank that can perform one other role well class does not matter. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=High
warlock=medium
Hunter=medium(ranged)
Boomkin=Medium
Spriest=High
Rogue=low
Monk=low
Paladin(ret)=Low
Shaman(any)=High
Warrior=low
DeathKnight=low
Demon Hunter= low

My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515
Always wanted to raid but Pugs and LFR were just a nightmare of egos and baddies?

Divine Carnage (Horde- Zul'Jin) is recruiting for any and everyone! Drop me a note at my battletag @bloodgod#1142

Come join the guild, level with groups of friends who can show you tips on how to be a better player and raider. Level faster and be ready for raiding as soon as the raids go live.

We need one experienced tank (prefer a Prot pally or Warrior) ranged DPS and a couple melee DPS. Our intention is to progress heroic and on into Mythic content, we will have other less progression concerned runs for alts and less advanced players but this is our main team and we DO want progression.

We're looking for players of all skills and experience, we want patient, experience players to be there to help us round out our core, and give aid to folks who are new, never raided and maybe don't have an in depth understanding of their toons.

We want new people because WoW is an amazing game and seeing people who have never had the chance to experience true end game content as it was intended is just so much fun. To see their love of the game expand and grow and to watch them take off under their own to grow as players and guild members is an intensely rewarding experience.

We need DPS of all sorts (more ranged and casters than melee) But, we accept all interested, you will have a chance to earn your raid slot, and if you don't get onto the main progression team we will be forming up alt runs and off nights so as many guildies as possible have a chance to see the bosses and the fun.

We'll be leveling together, putting together PVE teams, supplying xp bonus gems and banners for purchase to ensure you level fast as possible.

Don't let egotists and elitists intimidate you, you CAN be a part of a fun, active and social guild and STILL excel at this game.

Will we rnk in thw top 100 guilds? No probably not, but that's not what matters, progressing through heroics and getting into mythics is what the main team wants, and our other raid teams will be about working through mechanics and building teamwork as we progress.

Come one, come all!

New? Old? Coming back from an extended break?

We are right up your alley.

We expect our raiders to watch the strat videos we deem to be relevant, to farm and provice the guild with mats and resources so that the guild can proivde flasks, feasts, gems and enchants to our guildies.

Show up for raids, and if you can't sent a text or a note to the raid lead or an officer via Discord or social media.

You will be expected to try hard to learn, to improve as a player, but you will never be screamed at, called names, picked on or belittled for the things you're missing. So long as you listen, work hard and try, you have a home here.
Stormrage is a busy place at release
Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)

About
Semi-Casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion on KT Alliance. Former mythic raiders throughout WoD/Legion looking to scale back a little bit just focus Norm/Heroic..gear it, then push Mythic for potential cutting edge. We will enjoy pushing keys, war mode PVP, selling AOTC runs for gold to the group, gearing up alts and of course gambling :].

Recruiting
In need of all classes to build our roster, especially range DPS add Robbilee#1782 in game or post in recruitment channel on discord: https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
Hello there Waluuna, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, Id love to get to know what your looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are a veteran guild wanting to come back strong for BFA. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.
Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them. :)
Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
Hello,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of multiple DPS, 1 tank, and 1 healer. Someone who is enthusiastic about M+ is a huge plus. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
08/17/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Funky
<Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Class Needs:
  • Rogues - HIGH
  • Flex DPS (Heals or Tank) - HIGH
  • Warlocks - Low
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $10k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/XxghMza