Anyone getting a little sad?

General Discussion
Not sad, but I'd like to see similar systems that go across expansions work in an expanding, rather than replacing, fashion.

For example, mission tables should expand upon Garrison & Order Hall mission tables. If you access the table in any of the expansions, it should give you the same board. Heroes should keep over, etc.
I'm glad to be getting back to Azeroth. These other planets are cool and all, but I have spent so much time running around Azeroth, that I want to get back to familiar ground!
Not me! I relish tossing away all that dusty, musty over-accumulated rubbish and starting all fresh and neatly organized again.

But then again, I'm one of those people who get tingles down their spine in the file folder and label maker section of an office supply store...
08/13/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Noralaé

Suramar was one of the reasons I stopped playing Legion for nearly a year after the first 2 months. I only ever touched it again on one character to open the mythics and finish pathfinder. If it were up to me I'd burn down the entire zone, throw the ashes in a giant bag, throw the bag on a rocket, and fire the rocket into the sun.

It's my favorite zone in the game :O I really did love everything about it. The artwork, the music, the entire story, the dungeons, the raid, and the city itself was just so immense. I really had a fun time with my Prot Pally friend going through the Elite zone and it being a legitimate challenge in the first couple months.
No, because as I level new characters through Legion I will still develop my artifact and class hall. Just like I will still complete my garrison when I level through WoD.
[quote] ...and it being a legitimate challenge in the first couple months.

Too me it was infuriating. The multiple tiers forcing you to run around half the zone to find a pathway up to where you want to go. The time-gating, the stupid reveal mechanics in the city, the mob density, the underground portions. All of it was designed specifically to waste as much of your time as possible IMO. I hated every last second I spent in the zone, but the city was by far to worst part IMO.
08/13/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Noralaé
[quote] ...and it being a legitimate challenge in the first couple months.

Too me it was infuriating. The multiple tiers forcing you to run around half the zone to find a pathway up to where you want to go. The time-gating, the stupid reveal mechanics in the city, the mob density, the underground portions. All of it was designed specifically to waste as much of your time as possible IMO. I hated every last second I spent in the zone, but the city was by far to worst part IMO.

I don't really mind time gates. I know they bother a lot of people but I'm happy that there are artificial things in place to stabilize the pace of the game during current content.
Couldn't be happier. Can't get rid of the Artifact weapons and not happy that we cannot delete them right now. Hopefully, we can clear them from our inventory soon.

Looking forward to a beautiful new world and leaving icky green, terrible terraine, and demons behind.