Level vs iLevel world pvp??

Arenas
Havn't had time to play as much so i'm slowly leveling up, with warmode on of course.

When i was 115 i obliterated a 120 hunter without him getting me below 90% hp and one BT + rampage dropped him into turtle range, then i killed a 120 sham super fast too, thought it was odd

then i hit 117 and a 112 completely stomped me in a few hits and i seemed to do no damage to them?

what is happening? is there some odd scaling between your level and ilevel?

i seem to see people talking about "twinked out lower levels" but how does the math work on all this?
Scaling is screwd up right now, there's ilvl and level scaling, problem is low levels have much better gear for there level at the moment so ganking a 112 at 120 feels like a 120 ganking a 111...
Scaling is screwd up right now, there's ilvl and level scaling, problem is low levels have much better gear for there level at the moment so lowbies have a huge advantage in pvp
08/16/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Katyperry
what is happening? is there some odd scaling between your level and ilevel?

as you level up the required amount of stats to make a % increase

at 110 you might get 5% haste per 20 haste

at 120 you might get .5 haste for the same value

it's actually always worked that way
when a level 86? prot paladin got mop BoEs he was able to get like 100% block chance (back when you got a damage buff based on damage taken for tanking) or something stupid and was able to solo a good portion of MSV (the first 90 raid)

i'm not sure how the scaling works exactly for the new "non template" template but that only contributes

it'll change of course when we actually gear up in a couple months
Yeah, you have an advantage in pvp if your raid geared with 2 legendary's and under 120 in pvp combat.

But most of us didn't pvp below 120 because we thought we would get stomped
In a bid to make pvp “fair” lower level players do more damage as compensation for having less hp.

While higher level players damage is brought down to compensate for having more hp.

I personally find it very weird as low level players more or less wreck high level ones also.

Team > Solo where before a geared player could decimate a group of players.
Venruki got annihilated by a 116

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudPiercingEggOhMyDog

Yeah something is wrong