LF WQ addon

General Discussion
Does anyone know of an addon that allows me to quickly search or create groups for WQ without having to manually write the name of said WQ?
World Quest List and World Quest Party work.

PremadeAutoAccept is another one you should get.
Goodbye game! Hello party swapper AFK WQ completion!
08/18/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Rexsmash

I'm not sure how other people completing WQs faster is harming you in any way. Or are you one of those people who is against the 'principle' of the thing?
08/18/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Gulder

I'm not sure how other people completing WQs faster is harming you in any way. Or are you one of those people who is against the 'principle' of the thing?

If blizzard removed this for a reason, those addons days are limited.
08/18/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Amine
08/18/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Gulder

If blizzard removed this for a reason, those addons days are limited.

They probably are. And when those loopholes are plugged, people will likely find another. For now, these work, and aren't breaking the ToS in any way.

Look.. if the mob is level 122 and has over 600k HP I need a group.
And creating one should be easy and intuitive.

Making a group in BFA has been intentionally made more difficult and less intuitive, even for WQ that require grouping.

BFA has seen a massive regression in the functionality of the LFG.
Forget addons and unscrupulous players with their grouping chicanery, we are talking the default UI here.
Features of the base UI that were present in Legion have been removed in BFA for the sole reason of making the LFG a worse tool to use.
There was a world quest I wanted to search for a group for, the name of it was like "Nooooooo" with multiple 'o's' in there. A group finder addon would have made it so much easier.