If You Can Only Outnumber, You're A PVP Scrub

General Discussion
And when you can still lose a member of your group (or even two), then you're especially bad. Vs a Prot Pally no less. Good times :P

And then the ones that'll go seek out NPCs to help them. Always amused by these cowards and bads ;)
If you can only complain instead of getting others to join you, you're probably just as much of a "scrub".
The dead horse has been made into glue already bro
Wait? Using an unfair advantage to win in PvP?

Why, that's an outrage, good sir!
08/18/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Elechan
And when you can still lose a member of your group (or even two), then you're especially bad. Vs a Prot Pally no less. Good times :P

And then the ones that'll go seek out NPCs to help them. Always amused by these cowards and bads ;)

OP you are an idiot if you truly believe only the horde outnumbers their enemy.
Either in denial or blissful ignorance.
Is this another "I tried to gank a lowbie" thread? GD can't take too many more of those before it collapses under the weight.
08/18/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Zaleith
If you can only complain instead of getting others to join you, you're probably just as much of a "scrub".

Complain? I'm amused as !@#$ lol

08/18/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Drannon
Is this another "I tried to gank a lowbie" thread? GD can't take too many more of those before it collapses under the weight.

naw, I'm just getting ganked by scrub horde all over the world as I do WQs and they can't do 1v1 so they run and get friends ;) and still will lose some of their people
08/18/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Ghuldokk

please, point out to me when I said "only horde do this"? I think Alliance that do it are scrubs too :D
08/18/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Elechan
08/18/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Ghuldokk

please, point out to me when I said "only horde do this"? I think Alliance that do it are scrubs too :D

Don’t worry OP, he’s in a guild on my realm that can only win PVP encounters by outnumbering because of how terrible at the game they are.

Wait, back up.

You were expecting WPvP to be fair and/or enjoyable in any way?

That's the best joke I've heard all day.
08/18/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Phlynch

Wait, back up.

You were expecting WPvP to be fair and/or enjoyable in any way?

That's the best joke I've heard all day.

Did I say that? Man, So many people in this forum with reading comprehension problems ;) But I'm still amused at how bad some are where they require 5v1 and still lose out or they try to 1v1 and then realize they can't win so they run away to an NPC to help.
Is not half the fun of world pvp being able to outsmart your opponant, draw them into ambushes and push them to overextend themselves and make mistakes.
Also, if i see an ally getting attacked why would i not help them ?
Jump in and help the person you think is most in need (forced to side with)
Why are you rushing into WPvP situations alone? While you are outnumbered no less.