What's the point in juking...

Arenas
What's the point in juking kicks if we get locked out after we've canceled our cast already... Can this get fixed please?
I've only experienced this when canceling via movement rather than a dedicated stopcasting bind, but I'm pretty sure in another thread you mentioned that you already use a stopcasting macro so idk.
08/23/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Bignumbers
I've only experienced this when canceling via movement rather than a dedicated stopcasting bind, but I'm pretty sure in another thread you mentioned that you already use a stopcasting macro so idk.
It's more convenient to break it with movement. Meh. ><
08/23/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Bignumbers

Can confirm. It's a latency thing with the movement and how it communicates with the game.
Healing against southamericans and australians is miserable with kicks.

With 25ms:

/Stop cast
.3s later
*Kicked

Same when on rogue
*Brazilianbootyxd casts regrowth*
-Kick-
*Still casting regrowth*
*Stillll casting regrowth*
*Moves*
-misses Kick-
*Recasts*
-Shadowsteps 375yrds out of range trying to cheap shot a ghost-

Edit:
*Kangaroojackie casts mind control*
-kicks at 80%-
*Mind control lands*

I've played on EU servers. Lag basically adds 300cr to your skill cap.
And here i thought i was lagging
Dis a git gud situation?
one time i did 2s with my druid buddy and his clone went off but he got kicked and locked out for 5 seconds even though it was plain as day that the other healer was in that clone lol
08/23/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Sícarii

*Brazilianbootyxd casts regrowth*

08/23/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Sícarii

*Kangaroojackie casts mind control*

ded
Its also vs Aussies/Brazilians that not only can you not kick them AND get kicked 3 seconds after your cast but its insanely hard to land an area of effect cc on them. Leg Sweep or Chaos Nova on those players just doesnt happen. I queued like 30 games of DH/DK last season. The entire comp revolved around grip nova. Half our games were bleeping aussies/BR. We landed like three of probably 100 attempted grip novas. I seriously think we need some form of ms lock in the game. Once a player passes over 150ms they shouldnt be able to q for rated pvp.
08/23/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Loxatar
Its also vs Aussies/Brazilians that not only can you not kick them AND get kicked 3 seconds after your cast but its insanely hard to land an area of effect cc on them. Leg Sweep or Chaos Nova on those players just doesnt happen. I queued like 30 games of DH/DK last season. The entire comp revolved around grip nova. Half our games were bleeping aussies/BR. We landed like three of probably 100 attempted grip novas. I seriously think we need some form of ms lock in the game. Once a player passes over 150ms they shouldnt be able to q for rated pvp.

LMAO u qing dh dk and not being able to grip nova has nothing to do w ms where’s that mage
08/24/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Kolohotsaus
LMAO u qing dh dk and not being able to grip nova has nothing to do w ms where’s that mage

I think you need to read what was typed one more time.

I've seen where this happens. Where the nova comes almost instantly with the grip, but due to MS the stun is missed. Shockwave also experiences the same problems~ let's not even talk about legsweep.
08/24/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Brancia
08/24/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Kolohotsaus

I think you need to read what was typed one more time.

I've seen where this happens. Where the nova comes almost instantly with the grip, but due to MS the stun is missed. Shockwave also experiences the same problems~ let's not even talk about legsweep.
Hello padawan you are not the mage I am looking for
08/24/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Brancia
let's not even talk about legsweep.
*cringe* ... I know dem feels. ><
08/23/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Ruthlessmage
Dis a git gud situation?
you're right, I need to just think about casting and cancelling the cast, but not actually cast at all, that way the person will commit his kick when I'm not casting at all... *interrupts still* AAUUGGH!
Not if you’re a disc priest.
You can still cast if you’re getting kicked.
Best game ever.
08/24/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Fawnpawn
Best game ever.

Every healer I think can do this to some extent aside from hpal
08/24/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Myracle
Best game ever.

Every healer I think can do this to some extent aside from hpal

He's referring to the fact that they have healing abilities on two separate schools, which is dumb.
Best game ever.
At least they don't get clarity anymore.