338 Priest looking for raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, 338 priest LF raiding team/guild. I'm an experienced raider and reliable player. I've been raiding since mid-MoP. Looking for a team that raids 2, maybe 3 days a week. AoTC experience but no mythic raiding exp.

Sirtanks#1757: Btag
SirTanks#3016: Discord
My guild doesn't have much healer room right now; are you heals or shadow? What raid times are you looking for?

Copy/Paste info about us:
<Exodus> - Silver Hand (RP server) - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic teir.

We do the occasional battleground, and many of our players keep warmode on.

Contact: Anduke#1535 (Melee), Silanthous#1513 (Ranged), Zernin#1830, or visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/fkGQey9
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi there, I am the recruiting officer for <Flavor> which is a high end mythic raiding guild looking to round out there roster before Uldir. We are looking for friendly yet highly competitive players that are looking to push top 500 world and front page wow progress for our server.

Currently Recruiting:
All ranged and melee dps
Having mythic progression history is required. Logs do help.

Raid Times:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 ST (EST)

Current Plan:
We are prepping for heroic Uldir launch and looking to full clear as soon as possible as we are pushing to be top 10 guilds on server.

Feel free to add me on battle net to discuss more. I look forward to hearing from you. Serious inquiries only.

My battle net: Swoonz#1696
The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth's launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from all specs/classes
Tank - Closed
Raid Times – Tu/We/Thu | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)
<Uncensored>

Introduction:
Bringing back the dream in BFA. A old guild restarting after years of casual play. Once a contender on US-Malorne in The Burning Cursade, now trying to make a new home on US-Akama, Dragonmaw, & Mug'thol. Our core group of players have extensive experience in Mythic Raiding since Cataclysm and are looking to bolster our rosters with new and old talent to the game.

The core of the guild has raided together since the likes of SSC & Mount Hyjal, with many members raiding own their on terms and times as life has happened since the Burning Crusade. We are looking for for players capable and responsible enough to meet a short raid week while maintaining the likes of families, friendships, jobs, while building a community together.

Recruitment Needs:
If you do not meet the criteria below but believe you are an outstanding applicant please contact an officer or apply. All Applicants are welcomed!
  • Strong Ranged DPS
  • Schedule:
  • Tuesday Nights - 9:15 PM CST - 12:15 AM CST
  • Thursday Nights - 9:15 PM CST - 12:15 AM CST
  • Trial Process
    You'll be on a three week trial once raiding begins with the release of the 1st BFA Raid. Showing up with nearly 100% attendance with a limited raid schedule is extremely important to keep progression in sight and in mind. No Call/No Shows are unacceptable at this day in age with everyone having a cell phone & discord, etc. We understand life happens, let an officer know or post in attendance channel.

https://uncensoredgg.enjin.com/

Contact Us:
    Dominiko - Recruitment Officer
  • Battle.net - Dominiko#1777
  • Discord Tag - Dominiko#5315
  • Romedd - Officer
  • Battle.net Ambayerl23#1534
  • <Rager> is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild

Raid times:
    Tuesday, 7pm - 10pm (est)
    Thursday, 7pm - 10pm (est)
    Saturday, 7pm - 10pm (est)

Currently seeking:
    Tank: Closed.
    DPS: Demon Hunter, Hunter, Monk, Boomkin
    Healers: Paladin, Shaman, Druid

Contacts:
    Broseidan#1337
    RickyRice#1803
    HiltHoodie#1162
    Guyst#1549(edited)
    Good Evening Spoopiness,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
    Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
    Hey Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Pure athletes on area 52 had hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new expansion looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm. In legion ended unfortunately short at 5/11m in throne, due to being cut down by the hardest boss of all, the attendance boss.

We raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 8-11:30 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn't feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let's get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs
    Healing priest
    Resto druid
    Mistweaver monk
    Any competent player
    But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expections
    Be on time and prompt
    Bring your best
    Food
    Flask
    Potions
    A pulse
    The ability to breath through ur nose
    Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
    Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491 to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did and as always chad factor out.
    We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
    btag = Armageddon#1974
    discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
    [Drak'thul/Skywall]<What Are Logs>[US-Horde]

TLDR: Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11H / 2/11M

Focus on clearing Mythic express the end of tier. Raids every Tues/Wed 8:00PM-10:30PM EST. Discord for comms.

General Guild Information

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H (Pre ToV)
    Trial of Valor - 3/3H (Pre NH)
    Nighthold - 10/10H (Pre ToS)
    Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H (Pre ABT)
    Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11H / 2/11M (before break)

<What Are Logs> is a guild formed prior to the start of Tomb of Sargeras. Made up from an entire raid team from our previous guild, we're looking to bolster our numbers and solidify our 20-25 man roster for mythic progression.

What We Expect

We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. If you're unable to make a raid night, we'll understand! A minimum of 90% raid attendance is required, or your spot on the Mythic roster will be open for grabs. With that said, we expect the mindset of our raiders to be of the "min-max" mentality, getting the most out of our raiding time. Playing smart, optimally, and getting the most out of your class is what will keep you in the core raid towards Mythic progression.

We’re basically a hardcore mindset guild, but with a casual schedule. If you make a commitment to our raid team, the team will be there for you. It's expected that you have an understanding of the fight mechanics and what your primary job/responsibilities are, as well as respectable DPS/HPS.

Raiding Goals

Our raid team has been together since the start of Legion. Looking to climb our realms leader or and stay at the top for mythic!

Raid Days/Time

We set up two Raid nights a week that best fits our core team's schedule. Tuesday (8:00PM-10:30PM EST) and Wednesday (8:00PM-10:30PM EST).

Guild/Raid Voice Comms

We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information and strategy center.

Mandatory Add-Ons

Weakauras2
    AngryAssignments

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: closed

Healers: Recruiting 2 healers pref Druid and holy priest

DPS: Recruiting ALL DPS classes/specs!

For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Discord: mat#4382
    <Salt Factory>

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
    Hi Spoop, we're looking to add a couple more to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

GUILD INFORMATION

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out this post. TAINTDEFENDERS, is looking to solidify its raiding roster before Uldir release. The guild has been around in one shape or another since WoD launch. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

We raid Friday, and Saturdays 7pm to 10pm CST. The main goal is to clear AoTC in a timely manner. IF we have 20 members who would like to do a little mythic we will, but that's not the primary goal.

What the guild offers you.

• Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • AoTC every tier with the possibility of doing a little more.
  • Mythic plus groups!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Laid back atmosphere - the #1 thing we look for above all else in recruits is personality. Most of us are around 30, and we work full time so we're looking to enjoy our time on the game because that's what is most important. This is a game after all.
  • What we expect from our raiders.

• Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!

• Ranged DPS - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Low Priority
  • Heals with a GOOD dps Offspec. - Medium Priority
  • [li][/li]Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    Heyo! I was just curious if you were holy or disc or shadow? Either way we would love to have you as part of the group. Moms basement is a collective of comfortable people with plenty of mythic/aotc/cutting edge/server firsts.

We raid 7:30 to 10:30 est.

If this sounds like a fit let me know! Azurepaint#1602
    Hey Spoopiness,

Not sure if you are interested in switching to Alliance side but our guild is seeking a Holy Priest for Uldir.

You can read the long form info about us here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767748886

However here is the basics:

Inclusive community focused on quality over quanity
      Heroic (AotC) Raiding and Mythic+ Dungeon focus
      Alliance US-Lightbringer

Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6pm to 9pm PDT

Went ahead and added you on bnet, and hope to hear from you soon.
    Guild: Stoic
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Zul’jin
    Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We completed AOTC in all raids in legion and are looking to do the same in BFA. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS and Healers to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.
    If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.
    <The Lions Bulwark> may be a good fit for you! We focus on "Fun raids, done well, on a casual weekend schedule."

We have two raid teams (both focusing on the same Heroic difficulty content):

R01 "Lions Sword" raids on Sat/Sun from 5:00p - 8:00p CST
    R02 "Lionheart Crusaders" raid on Fri/Sat from 8:30p - 11:30p CST

Both raid teams are still seeking Healers and Ranged DPS.

I won't leave a wall of text here for you. Instead I'll refer you to our forum post and webpage should you want more info! When you check out our webpage make sure to join our Discord. Thats where you'll see more information about applications/recruitment/raid-teams etc.

thelionsbulwark.org

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558645

Hope to speak with you sometime soon!

Tyradael (Officer)
    BTag: GhostlyHero#1541
    Disc: xXGhostlyHeroXx#0808
    Hi there,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
    Hello! We're a 9 year old alliance guild on Doomhammer-Baelgun, most of the members have been together since MoP or earlier, but we're always looking for new murder buddies! We focus on heroic raiding as we consider that reasonably difficult, but we don't have to deal with the issues of mythic raiding like having a bench and sitting people out. However, if we have 20 people who want to go do some mythic raiding, we'll go do that for a bit. Last tier we got AOTC in about 5 weeks, and got to 2/11M before the attendance boss hit us and we only had 15-18 people a night. We expect a lot of people back for BFA, but still have room for new friends.

Main raid times are 7:30-9:30PM EST Tue/Wed/Sun, but due to the numbers of people coming back for BFA, we're planning to do a second raid group Mon/Thur 8-10PM EST as well as a dedicated PVP day (Probably Friday). All our raids are optional; we don't have attendance requirements so you're not punished if you need to go deal with your life for a bit. Raids happen rain or shine and we go do something based on who comes, be it a heroic clear, a normal clear, or sometimes old raids for achievements. The goal is some fun times killing dudes and taking their stuff

Culture-wise, we're mostly older people (thirties and forties, not super old but it's starting to feel it) and try to be reasonably chill about raiding and our take on the game, and generally are more concerned with if we fit together socially over your game skills. However, we take things serious enough that we don't tolerate that one guy who single handedly wipes the raid over and over, at least until we can carry them and have them die in a corner and get an achievement.

Please message me on reddit, or add me on bnet Helagoth#1919 if you want to talk!

Here is our recruitment post with more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/9aqb79/ausbaelgunintegrity_recruiting_funloving_murder/
    We are a top 200 US 2 night raiding guild, looking to push 3 nights for the start of the raid tier. We were top #2 guilds that raided 2 nights, while raiding only 3 hours a night.

Tichondrius - Horde

We ended half way through Legion but a lot of our old members went on to be in top 100, top 50 guilds, but have since returned to the guild.

We are raiding 8-11 est Tues, Wednesday, Thursday.

Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767588656#post-1

Let me know if you're interested or if it can fit your schedule.

Bizzy#1748
    Nathan#0442