World Quests

General Discussion
Hey GD,

Let's talk about World Quests. This is becoming an immensely time consuming, un-fun, and daunting task every single day. It makes me not want to long into my character. I've already done the weekly for Island Expeditions, all mythic dungeons and this is the only thing constantly making me hate my life.

Anyways just wanted to vent.
Stay classy :)
Also no time to bring up an alt or I go behind, or miss WQ's.
Only do the emissary quests. Its serious diminishing returns to do anymore. Only do more than the emissary if you're bored or like grinding.
If you miss WQs... so what?
If they aren't fun, don't do them.
Hey at least you have a weapon above 300 OP.
It just takes longer to unlock allied races

08/25/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Azemane
If you miss WQs... so what?
08/25/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Snowfox
If they aren't fun, don't do them.

Kinda need to for pathfinder, allied races, etc... soo?
Isn't that just as stupid as saying if you don't like work, don't work? Like hello there's a thing called money lmao
Are you trying to do literally all of them?

Why???
I don't mind them, but there's just way too many and it's very time consuming. It would've been better to reduce the amount of them and just up the reward gain such as reputation and gold.

I'd rather have quality than quantity.

I'm already burned out and don't want to even log on any alts by the time i'm done with them.
08/25/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Echõ
I don't mind them, but there's just way too many and it's very time consuming. It would've been better to reduce the amount of them and just up the reward gain such as reputation and gold.

I'd rather have quality than quantity.

I'm already burned out and don't want to even log on any alts by the time i'm done with them.
Seriously are people just trying to complete all the world quests that are possible?

I don’t get it.
08/25/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Patchs

Why???

They are needed until Revered if you want flying.
08/25/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Echõ
08/25/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Patchs

Why???

They are needed until Revered if you want flying.

Flying won't be out for months, dude. That's more than enough time to get the reps done.
Hey Parade,

Let's talk about candy. This is becoming an immensely time consuming, un-fun, and daunting task every single car. I've already picked up every piece of candy you threw at me , and this is the only thing constantly making me hate my life.

Please have less cars and less candy next time, I can't eat all this candy. It's not like I could pick and choose the best candy I want and take my time watching the parade.