Nerf rogues now

Rogue
08/26/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Magerleague
I may be salty but its true. Im just beyond pissed off by seeing rogues at the top every damn patch.

I don't want to play one but I like to be competitive. Hard to stay that way when one class is always sitting up there.

Coming from a MAGE. Please go back into your hole and never crawl out again. Mages have been so broken at so many points in this games life span that its disgusting. Legion made Mages even worse because you had that scumbag legendary where you wouldn't want to time warp so you could time warp twice in a fight. Y'all never buff, never give out food and you still don't want to "waste a gcd" on time warp even without your scumbag legendary.

Theres a reason I auto decline any mages to my dungeons. I got int scrolls, I got drums. Don't need low dps who don't do their job. Now shoo.
IMO if there has to be a class that always tops the charts than it should be rogues being that they're the only pure melee dps spec.

Hybrids get a huge quality of life advantage by being able to play multiple class roles without needing to play a whole different character and ranged dps has an advantage with not needing to be right next to the boss to do damage.

People love to hate on rogues for being op but if that's the case then why are they only the 8th most played class?
I see why OP says to "nerf rogues"

I play outlaw, and is really strong, a little too much considering how early we still are into BFA. The azerite trait "deadshot" is kinda stupid, it needs a fix, way too much damage.

Now then, whenever Blizzard "fixes" a class or spec, they just nerf everything to the ground making the class unusable or not enjoyable at all for like 2 patches.

So, I am between supporting OP for this, and at the same time afraid because we all know how blizzard is.
We have great dps, we are a dps class.
Blizzard seems to love Rogues for some reason.
08/27/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Lemontea

I blame the theatrical release of The Life and Times of Jason Bourne (the greatest rogue of all time).
All the cool kids wanna be one now.. and we know how Blizz just has to be at The Cool Kid's table.
08/27/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Lemontea

Your tin foil hat looks like its never been used, how do you keep it so clean?
This is funny. Discourse between the most OP specs. I'll just sit at the bottom of my Feral hole and eat popcorn.
I remember when legion dropped and everyone felt bad for rogues being dumpstered....
It's a class that can't sit in the middle of the pack, they either sit up top on the holy plynth or they sit in the dump. With ferals. :P
08/28/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Makath
I remember when legion dropped and everyone felt bad for rogues being dumpstered....
It's a class that can't sit in the middle of the pack, they either sit up top on the holy plynth or they sit in the dump. With ferals. :P

Heyyy. At least the dump has free food and sh*t. Decaying/rotting food maybe; but lets be real, so are you forsaken ;)
08/28/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Kiadi

Heyyy. At least the dump has free food and sh*t. Decaying/rotting food maybe; but lets be real, so are you forsaken ;)

Hey I'm not saying the dump is a bad place to live. I mean one man's trash is another man's treasure right!?

Rogues were more than fine at the beginning of Legion.
I'm not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out the most common forum complaint when legion dropped.
08/28/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Makath
I'm not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out the most common forum complaint when legion dropped.

One thing I've noticed with the official forums is that they're typically wildly out of touch with reality.

It's all hyperbole and misinformation.
08/27/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Daylytt
I know most rogue are gonna reflect this hard, but you need to expect rogue and mages to be OP the majority of the time you play this game. They are both classes that are kind of "iconic" to blizzard and have some of the biggest playerbase, so they will more than likely always be strong. Are they too strong right now? Maybe, but it is to be expected and also they aren't SO strong to where they just dwarf every other class. There are still reasons to play other specs and classes, but if you want to never worry about being weak, rogue and mages are the way to go.

I mean it also helps that both classes have 3 dps specs each, so the odds that one is going to be near the top is pretty good.
08/26/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Mur
to each their own, though even the best transmog in the world couldn't be done justice on a male gnome

I believe Pilav would have something to say about this.
08/26/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Magerleague
Lets make this short.

Well played, gnome
QQ
Bad mage dies in warmode to a rogue...

To the forums!