Lvl 120 world first...

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
... has already been won when half your US player population cannot log in? I do love you, Blizzard; but what kind of Mickey Mouse outfit allows that? It's been a very, very, very long time since you were a little independent struggling to get your product played.

Not that anyone would have had a chance at WF120 against a Method player, but your system/server failures for many of your players pretty much guaranteed many would not be given the opportunity to even fail at it.

Maybe want to put some thinkage on that - perhaps set a delay to any achievements until a period of five days past launch day (tossing a random figure out there). That gives *you* time to sort out issues and the players a chance to get access to the game to make an effort for those things.

Personally, I don't plan on hitting 120 for a while because I enjoy the game like a tourist. I'm speaking up because this circumstance is an unfairness which you created and which you could have avoided.
I would be happy with an increased rested bonus rate, say 2 or so levels of rested?
Thank you this is a real forum MVP not a butt kisser
I don't get why some server are offline while some are completely fine

Feelsbadman :(
That's cute.

Thinking Blizzard would actually care about this.
On the other hand, if you were gunning for this and didn't think to transfer to a low pop server ahead of release, that's on you.
08/13/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Éiayaié

Not that anyone would have had a chance at WF120 against a Method player

Hard to say, considering the most active PvE servers on NA were the ones down. We weren't even allowed to compete.
lel
Are you jealous of all the skrilla and babes they'll get for getting world first 120
im playing :)
Again world and realm first achievements are gone proof is the link.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/13199-wow-legion-details-at-gamescom-interview-with-tom-chilton-ion-hazzikostas/
I'd love a guaranteed boost to rare mount drop rates. I'd go get Invincible and be happy.
08/13/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Milkshakemoo
I don't get why some server are offline while some are completely fine

Pretty sure its the High Population servers that are being affected.
08/13/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Porkgrizzle
Thank you this is a real forum MVP not a butt kisser

inb4 you get banned for being critical of MVPs.
I am very close in giving up on Blizzard, there are only so many times that you can apologize.

I can honestly say I never had any server or log in issues with Square-Enix in about four years with any patches or xpac releases.
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Mcdoom
On the other hand, if you were gunning for this and didn't think to transfer to a low pop server ahead of release, that's on you.

That isn't' a free service anymore from a high pop realm to a lower pop realm. It is silly that we need to pay for a service to use a service we already pay for.
You also realize that the people hitting 120 already have way more help and knowledge of the game that the rest of the community right? There is a reason they have such a fast clear time of the levels.

I do like at the end you say you don't care when you really do. Laughable post.
08/13/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Éiayaié
... has already been won when half your US player population cannot log in? I do love you, Blizzard; but what kind of Mickey Mouse outfit allows that? It's been a very, very, very long time since you were a little independent struggling to get your product played.

Not that anyone would have had a chance at WF120 against a Method player, but your system/server failures for many of your players pretty much guaranteed many would not be given the opportunity to even fail at it.

Maybe want to put some thinkage on that - perhaps set a delay to any achievements until a period of five days past launch day (tossing a random figure out there). That gives *you* time to sort out issues and the players a chance to get access to the game to make an effort for those things.

Personally, I don't plan on hitting 120 for a while because I enjoy the game like a tourist. I'm speaking up because this circumstance is an unfairness which you created and which you could have avoided.

LOL you think they're ArenaNet? Blizzard has always sucked at server tech.
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Mcdoom
So i had to pay money to compete for the WF, while some lucky few can do it normally?

ok.
... has already been won when half your US player population cannot log in? I do love you, Blizzard; but...

really?...people are still into world first crap? = enjoy the story tellin...its lonely at the top.