Lvl 120 world first...

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
08/13/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Alyrisia
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Actually its been surprisingly smooth but if you looked at General Discussion it'd lead you to believe another thing because it is a very vocal minority, and those playing aren't going to be posting.

Seriously way to brush our concerns under the rug.

4 out of 5 of your "Full" realms were down for over 5 hours.

At this point I am not convinced you actually fixed anything. You waited until most EST/CST players logged off for the night and bounced the servers.

So coming from a blue thats a little bit more than disappointing. Instead of an apology we get some BS "working as intended".

I mean now the blues are just flat out delusional.
who cares about world first? the dude hit 120 before I even got out of work...what a loser lmao
World first was removed from the game several expansions ago. I mean what do these guys want, a cookie? Sorry not sorry not impressed. Get out of your mother's basement.
08/13/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Joflinzu
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Mcdoom
On the other hand, if you were gunning for this and didn't think to transfer to a low pop server ahead of release, that's on you.

People shouldn't have to fork over even more money after paying monthly and for the expansion just to be able to play at the advertised time.

You chose which server to have your characters on. Blizzard cannot help it if you put all your eggs into an overpopulated server.
Do you have a cite for "half your US population" not being able to log in? The forums seem to be complaining mostly about 3-6 realms?
08/13/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Whysilyn
Do you have a cite for "half your US population" not being able to log in? The forums seem to be complaining mostly about 3-6 realms?

They are the most populous realms.
When I looked earlier, it was 7 realms offline. I'd check the screen shots I took, but it's bedtime cos I have FFXIV events to do later today.

Still wondering why it's not showing what my toon is actually wearing? My character selection screen shows her wearing the sunglasses, but it's not showing correctly here.
08/13/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Porkgrizzle
Thank you this is a real forum MVP not a butt kisser

So the quality of their post doesn’t matter as long as they are anti Blizzard? Guess they could of just posted “Blizzard bad >:( “ and you would have nominated for Post of the Year!
The important thing here is was the world first an Alliance or Horde.
To whoever managed it first, that's cool. For me it's about the journey, not the destination. The destination is nice when I get there, though.
The actual tracking of "Realm Firsts" and "World Firsts" hasn't been ingrained in the game for some time, so it's not something we would maneuver around, OP.

While there have been some stability issues, we continue to work on smoothing those out as the hours pass, with a majority of realms looking stable as we head into the later hours. You'll have plenty of time from here on to get into the content of Battle for Azeroth.

As others have said, I recommend you focus on the journey, not the destination. Congrats to those who make it to 120 on day one, though!